Reviews for Bitter heart stew
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hullo :) PL told me about this.

I think these two have interesting chemistry. The story's written well, too. I'm interested in reading the companion fics. (and scouring your work. SRSLY? This much? You must be amazing :D)
fancyacupofsanjitea chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Surprisingly, they work! :) I'll be off reading the sequels, and your other Vicsanders. LOL
acciothedemigod chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Never really liked the next gen, 'cept for the occasional Scorpius and Rose, but this one... I think this SHOULD be a bigger ship. :) Vicsander is da new bomb.
tsatsibany chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Interesting pair :) I like the story, btw! I wanna see where this goes.
Eula Banana chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Angsty, indeed! Poor Vic, :(

It's a nice pairing! :) I think I'll be shipping this. Haha. PL told me about it, and now I'm convinced :P

Stay awesome!
ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hey! PanonLove rec'd this to me :) And I must say that...

I am liking this pair! To bits! Never thought that they work better than TeVi. Haha :P

I'll be reading the other Stew fics then. I enjoyed this immensely, btw :)
PanonLove chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Why didn't I see that this two could work out? I think you've converted me from being a Teddy/Victoire to a Victoire/Lysander fangirl :)) This was beautifully crafted :) I really like them. And the angst! Sweet Merlin, I could imagine what Victoire was feeling. It must've been very frustrating for her. I could only wish that she should've taken a leap of faith and try to say that to Lysander. I wish you made this longer. I'm left craving for more of this two. Oh well, I'm off to read the companion fic now. :)
lowi chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Poor Vic. This was just beautiful, mew, really. :3

I usually don't /really/ like Victoire, in my mind she's rather much of a **, actually. ;) But your characterisation of her made me completely rethink that. :D

And Lysander, completely clueless and so gorgeous. :3

I loved this, mew. Follow-up? :3
jojor99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I really enjoyed this, mew, even though it was angsty. I hope you continue it in some way. Evil me wants Vic to out her in some tremendously embarrassing way (but that's a bit mean and I don't think Lysander would be happy about it either). She doesn't want to do something stupid and lose him as a friend even if she wants more. Neville's out there somewhere!
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hey mew!

I've got a fantastic idea for a follow-up! Do you want my idea, or should I write it?

I loved it! I don't usually read nextgen fics, but I think I might have fallen for this pairing... They were so utterly sweet! I loved how he initiated the embrace, obviously she's not alone in her feelings.

It was fantastically written, mew!

*faves*