Reviews for I'm Here For You
deanstheman chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
What a heartwrenching addition to that already powerful scene. I like that Sam and Bobby saw Dean afterwards, it almost makes the outburst worth it. Silver lining and all that. Dean can no longer deny he's effed up. Great sammy insight at the end too.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Your back and writing again! I've missed hearing from the old girl... And yeah, this episode got to me to. Because if Dean is wailing on 'his baby' then you KNOW he'd going to sh**.

Awesome chapter (heartbreaking chapter) :)
Garideth chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Oh, whoa, I cried!

So much emotion! Seeing Dean lose it is always horrible! He's always so strong and brave and I hate it when he breaks!

SUCH a great chapter!
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Poor 'Pala! She sure took a beating from Dean after Sam left. I don't think it helped him either. Sam is at his wits' end, and it isn't like he's okay, cause he's just as bad as Dean. Sam just shows it in a different way. Both boys are broken inside. Talking to a shrink won't help either of them. They have way too much bad stuff that has happened to them. Only time, and leaning on each other, will get them through this. Good thing 'Pala is there for them, no matter what. :)
maaldas chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
The first chapter got me tearing up! Awwwwww... I miss 'baby'.
Garideth chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
I really, really, REALLY love this. Seeing the boys through the Impala's eyes is just amazing. And I loved the twist in this chapter, with "Mary" being a manifestation of her. I really wish you would update this again! It really is brilliant!
Trishala Vardhan chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was great! I totally agree, the Impala needs more love. Nice work!
starpower21 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
more of this like right now because we need impala to be okay and for her and dean and sam to go back to hunting
Cyberbutterfly chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
The change was... Interesting... I kinda missed seeing everything from strictly the Impala's point of view- but at the same time it was also kind of nice.

I LOVED your idea of Dean first meeting 'her' in a wheelchair. Also the fact that you made her the age she actually is (40ish)... I kinda appreciated that, it was a nice touch, and it was also nice to see someone acknowledge that a woman could be old and still beautiful.

The scene with Sam and Bobby was nice... I really liked that you showed him also having an attachment to the old girl.

Okay... the scene with Dean and 'Mary' making out WAS a little weird... I get it- I really do... But there was that eyebrowing raising fact that he was getting jiggy with his CAR.

And then we have the scene with John and the Impala at the end- and I L-O-V-E your twist that John had known about 'Mary'.

This chapter was different, but I love what you did with it... So please, please, PLEASE update soon! :D
deanstheman chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Oh you don't have to apologize for the 'differnt' ... it worked out perfectly. I really liked that she was actually more IN LOVE with Dean as opposed to just thinking of him like a son or a ward. And damn, she ALMOST got there. The POV worked because after all, the Impala was on death's door too at this point in the story - she'd been killed in the same accident as Dean. So even Azazel knew about her? Curious. I like the conversation John had with her at the end and that she tells him she'll look after Sam and Dean just like she told Mary.

*sigh* The different muscle cars are fun but I miss the Impala every week. This story makes me miss her more. Can't wait til Dean's back behind her wheel.
KnightJellyofCamelot chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
this story had me crying! You have an amazing way with words. Please update soon!
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Ooooh, I've been waiting for the Impala to appear as a woman like you promised me! :D I wasn't disappointed! 'Mary' was awesome! Figures she wants to protect the boys, but make love to Dean! lol It was cool when she told John how much he was going to hurt his sons by making the deal with Azazel, and made the same promise to him, that she made to Mary. Even Azazel could see how attached the Impala was to Sam and Dean.

Great addition to the story! :D
Ginnylove9990 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I love the why you did this chapter. So please keep up the great work and please update soon.
deanstheman chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Another terrific chapter - this is such a moving story! It's pure emotion listening to the familiar story but from a whole different perspective. The Impala was always there in every episode (okay, season 7 not counting) but you take her right out of the background and make her a full-fledged character right along with Sam and Dean. And then Missouri just went and confirmed it - that was awesome!

PS "For Chevy's Sake" pure gold! :)
Cyberbutterfly chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
YOUR STILL HERE!

LOL... Sorry, couldn't hold that in. I was actually worried that you'd given up on the story or something. (which would have required I hunt you down and sass you for it as a response :D)

This one was really touching, and it was a beautiful mix of what we know from that episode as well as the study of it from the perspective of the Impala.

And Missouri informing them of her having a 'soul' was interesting... I'm curious to see how you weave that into the story- just the fact that they KNOW about it is probably going to change things a little.

Hehe... And I have to say I LOVE the expression 'for Chevy's sake'... I've actually started using it- which mostly leaves people very confused with me, but I smile at it at least. :D

Glad to see your back in the saddle again, and can't wait for more!