Reviews for Capillaries
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
CUTE! I loved both stories! Sorry for not reviewing the other but I'll do it here... AMAZING! So sweet! More more more! I'll be waiting! :)
jemmir chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Oh dear Lord, Joe! You are the most charming person ever!
Little Goose Girl chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
"Because the First Mate is loveblind and awkward" Ahaha, love it!

I'm glad someone besides myself has noticed how cool, suave, confident Joe becomes shy, awkward Joe when alone with Ahim! (Means I'm not making it up, for a change!) It's one of his most endearing qualities.

What a lovely change in pace this was. Absolutely adorable and refreshingly light-hearted, but still written with the same skill and grace as your other pieces.

This chapter was, to sum it up in three words: "Awesome and adorable". I especially loved the imagery with the hug - absolutely 100 per cent believable and spot on, character-wise.

Love your work and, as always, eagerly anticipating the next update! :-D
MidnightRosebud chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
That was adorable! Still as poetic as ever, but a much lighter tone than your previous works that I have encountered. It was very nicely done. :3 I look forward to your next story!
Nenadmon chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Another great story from you!

Excellent style of writing:D

I like to see Joe jealous about her:D
Sir Koji chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
In the wait for Le Ossa, this was an enjoyable distraction. I always like the idea of Ahim's past being explored, even if only slightly or briefly, like with her letter writing, as you mentioned. I think it's because we have no real backstory on her yet.

Joe acting like he was, both overprotective since the man is a criminal (I guess that's the word to use) and since he cares about her and is jealous flows nicely together, and is how I would see him acting. Her responses of almost losing control and crying (I assume) for both reminiscing of her past and of Joe's lack of trust was a very nice touch, as was the ending with them together, and Ahim's last, sorrowful words.

A great balance of a romance story, and of Ahim's lost past.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Dark with a hint of sweetness. I rather liked it. The way you write is different than most. I look forward to reading more from you in the future. :3 Keep on writing!
Anges Radieux chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I like how this one turned out!
Little Goose Girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Ahhh! I did my happy dance when I saw you'd put up a new story! Once again, superbly written. You have a hauntingly beautiful style of prose that is truly captivating-there is something about your stories that is so compelling, without being overdone. It has almost a dark quality to it, but I think that is definitely one of its strengths.

I can't wait to see more chapters from you! Love your work :-D