Reviews for Giving Thanks
eap5727 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This was the best one shot ever!
LoVefan1123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
WONDERFUL STORY...YOU DID A GREAT JOB!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Truly diobolical don't mess with veronica mars
spk chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
OMG! I can so see Veronica doing all of this! :)
Natskl chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I like badass Veronica...she really knows how to get revenge! Thanks for this really cool one-shot!
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love it, you did a great job. If this was a new style for you, you nailed it. I love powerful, assertive, protect the ones she loves Veronica. And I love sweet, caring, mommy Veronica. :)
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was a very interesting story. I liked it, especially the happy end. :) Thank you for sharing!
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
WOW! I apologize profusely for not reading this sooner, especially since you dedicated it to me. But no internet at home until thr 30th,and then yesterday I fell goinng into church nd broke a finger. I'm typing this one handed,and its annoying. Anyway, this was so good! See, you CAN write a great story in one sitting. Your active voice and verb usage made it flow really well. The plot and details were so creative an entertiaining! Lots of great things in this! Even though it's no longer Thanksgiving, I am thankful for you and your stories!
a chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was amazing... all the details of all veronicas plans really brilliant. The end was lovely.
betsal chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was really amazing! I loved it!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Can I just say - dammmmn. I would NOT want to get on V's bad side - pregnant just made her meaner (and the whole Logan "dying" thing too). Awesome job! Thanks LateVMLover ;)
Nichole chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Now that is real revenge! The only way for him to lose power was for his family to take it from him. Would have liked to see the reunion with all of them. Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Ali-Cat chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Aw, this was beautiful. I did see a few grammatical/spelling errors, but nothing that detracted from the story. I loved the extremes that Veronica went to to enact her revenge- it's probably a good thing she didn't have access to millions in canon! I hope that you'll write some more stories in this AU- maybe other points of view or prequels/sequels? I'm fascinated by the triggers and motives, and while this is a wonderful happy ending, I would like to see more after- how they settle down into 'normality' etc.
krazieneko chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Omg this is amazing! It's awesome! I love the way veronica mars' brain works when it comes to vengence.
LoVerIsAFighter chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Yay, holiday cheer! I'm impressed you did this all in one sitting. Very nice.