Reviews for Beg Your Pardon
Aunt Kitty who cannot log in chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Love this! I'm embarassed to admit I didn't know all of the history; I thought the pardons went back much further. Loved the 'takes the cake' bit; oh, heck, loved it all! (Wonder about Ziva's reaction to all the Black Friday mishegosh...)
stareagle chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
sweetly informative and definitely in character! loved the line

"I have seen some really strange things since coming to America and joining NCIS but this really takes the biscuit."

Thanks for the smile.
abfirechick chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Thanks, absolutely love it! Yes, that is one tradition that confuses a lot of Americans much less other countries!

I am sure that it was a great lesson for all of them!

Hope everyone had a happy one!
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
"To wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers and as an early Christmas present for alix33." - AW, thank you SO much! The only thing even remotely Thanksgiving-related in my (South African) life ever is the pumpkin pie my mom learnt to bake (from a US series of cooking encyclopedias she got when she was on the editorial staff of the women's page of a local paper) when I was little. My mom now serves that whenever they have dinner parties or birthday celebrations, since not very many South Africans (according to my knowledge, though maybe the two journalists who were the last Washington correspondents of the media group I work for, still do now that they are back home in South Africa. Maybe I will email them and ask. I thus took a minute and asked via email, and it seems one of them does not even remember the date any longer. Maybe that last Thanksgiving food coma in the US really affected him badly...) DO Thanksgiving.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I like the idea, and think you should take what you have written here and develop it into a piece with more detail.
diana teo chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hi Gail,

This isn't actually Di, it's scouse - I'm in Kuala Lumpur visiting her for awhile, and aving a wonderful time. Being a Brit I never knew that story either - enormous fun, so thanks for that!
aussiebabe290 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Poor Ziva... they do confuse her!

I liked it :)