Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
pikachucat chapter 28 . 4/14
awesome
Michael Bourne chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
nice scolding there harry now kill that baka of a minister and take his position
firedawg chapter 28 . 8/5/2015
Anothet outstanding story. Thank you for another great ride through fanfiction.
Lahmikhara chapter 28 . 2/19/2015
Honestly haven't got a clue how I didn't find this little gem sooner, I'm glad I finally did though!
Tricksters Anarchy chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
Just wondering, did you create the leyrie for the story or is it an actual mythical creature? Either way I want to know more about it, so that's why I'm asking.
Omega to Alpha chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
Krum left school and Karkaroff did a runner
silentbreathofmidnightmemory chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
"She's carrying a torch for you higher than the Statue of Liberty!" Love that play! :D
jadedquartz chapter 28 . 12/31/2013
This is good! Love re-reading this.
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Sorry, but people don't write with the accents they speak in.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
Well done. I'm reading this series for the second
Blueberry Babe chapter 28 . 7/6/2013
Thanks. On to 6th year. :)
SquiggytheMage chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
needs more story!
yungatheart chapter 28 . 5/23/2012
I know this story is quite old but since you have recently updated your profile I wanted to let you know that it was still being read and appreciated. Its a great story. I was going to read the Green Flame Torch story referenced in a list but discovered it was part of a series so I read this one. The interaction and dialogue with Ron and Hermione was quite limited to chliche and you could have added some growth to their character and abilities. You started with Neville but you seemed to have dropped the ball. Perhaps you know all this already and intended some or most of it so I will read the next sequel. Thanks for the good read.
kohiookami2 chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
ummm i dont know if you know but this is reminding me of a nicer version of hibari and habird form KHR...did you do that on purpose?
OoOXylionOoO chapter 28 . 11/3/2011