Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
jadedquartz chapter 28 . 12/31/2013
This is good! Love re-reading this.
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Sorry, but people don't write with the accents they speak in.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
Well done. I'm reading this series for the second
Blueberry Babe chapter 28 . 7/6/2013
Thanks. On to 6th year. :)
SquiggytheMage chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
needs more story!
yungatheart chapter 28 . 5/23/2012
I know this story is quite old but since you have recently updated your profile I wanted to let you know that it was still being read and appreciated. Its a great story. I was going to read the Green Flame Torch story referenced in a list but discovered it was part of a series so I read this one. The interaction and dialogue with Ron and Hermione was quite limited to chliche and you could have added some growth to their character and abilities. You started with Neville but you seemed to have dropped the ball. Perhaps you know all this already and intended some or most of it so I will read the next sequel. Thanks for the good read.
kohiookami2 chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
ummm i dont know if you know but this is reminding me of a nicer version of hibari and habird form KHR...did you do that on purpose?
OoOXylionOoO chapter 28 . 11/3/2011
Great fanfiction !
Draeconin chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
I know the story is old, so someone has probably told you this already, but just in case they haven't...

keep an eye at - While logical, English would have it that you 'keep an eye on' something or someone. Same with 'at the other side of the world', which should be 'on the other side of the world'.

either you want it or not - whether you want it or not
SlimySlytherin chapter 28 . 3/29/2011
3 IT UPDATE NOWWWWWW PLZZZZZZ! :))) lolz. Is the white guy

Merlin?
SlimySlytherin chapter 28 . 3/29/2011
3 IT UPDATE NOWWWWWW PLZZZZZZ! :))) lolz. Is the white guy

Merlin?
jess.sree chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I find it weird that you put accents in Gab's letter.
reviewer chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
how dare you use the words that imply he is God?

"i am who i am"
loretta537 chapter 28 . 3/27/2010
this was a great story
Magicly Insane chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
You know, when i first heard about this story, I didn't think it would be that interesting! Now, i'm hooked on it and will continue to read the rest of the series! This is definitly a good story!