Reviews for Moonlight And Mistletoe
Purple Satin chapter 22 . 7/20/2017
Really enjoying this! Love the banter, the romance. All pf it is perfect. Thank you for writing!
uriiica chapter 30 . 3/27/2017
This is definably my favorite Castle fanfic I've read so far! I just freaking LOVE your Castle and Beckett! I truly hope you will post the sequel!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
I love the links to the dresses. Thanks!
lovemycastle chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
I love how you give us the inspiration links. thanks! I love how sweet you have made castle. my only thing is sentences feel rushed or clipped a lot of times. like, then they went to the store. then they ate food. next they went to the house. but as I said, the sex scene was detailed and felt slow and descriptivei love your content and ideas but would love to see more flow:)
lovemycastle chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
wow, just wow.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
I would like e to have seen this on castle! Great chapter!
lovemycastle chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
love the insights and relationship talks.
lovemycastle chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
I think your best most descriptive writing is your sex scene.
lgg chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
when are you going to cont your story where rick goes to the police acadamy which was his christmas present in moonlight and mistletoe?
Guest chapter 30 . 5/11/2016
I can't find the sequels to this story. I need to know how it ends please tell me how to find them. The only show this one story under your name. Please please please end my misery. Can u send me a link to find them . This story is the best and I really really need to have an ending.
sincerely
Linda Sarfaty
tazo5079 chapter 30 . 4/30/2016
Found this story yesterday and have just finished it. Please post the sequel that you mention. Great story
ldsarfaty1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Hi I can't find the sequel to this story. Can send mail link? Please , pretty please
Guest chapter 30 . 12/13/2015
I just reread this story. I wondered it you were still going to write the sequel. I look forward to reading your next story. You are a talented writer.
kerry.mildon chapter 30 . 11/26/2014
I just happened across your story. I know is been a while but do you still plan on doing a sequel?
Guest chapter 30 . 11/15/2014
Any chance for a sequel?