Reviews for Best Deceptions
RukaCrosszeria chapter 1 . 4/4
Where is the next chapter?
Philosophize chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Please don't abandon...
DracoDreams-2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is a good start keep it up i can't wait to see what happens next
kguku chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
interestring story, please continue. will hermione help harry shopping? will harry go to gringot and ask about his valuts? will he buy new trunk just like moody's? will he live with sirius before sirius give his house to doumbledore? will thet redecorate the hous? will kracher be nice? please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
love it please continiue
Fanch chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I want a CH2 ! Just love your writing style ! CH2 avec 2 yr, is it possible ?
Princessdiana516 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Love it,love it,love it. Please add to it. I can not wait to read ch2. Please!
riffin121294 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Expecting smarter harry and bit manipulative harry towards dumbles weasels etc. And more harmony.
nemmodo chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love your story. The death "interview" was briliant.

Would gefinitely like to read more.

nemmodo
Cuervo Blanco chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I think isreally good and had lots of potential.

I was touched by Harry and Luna's relantioship, and I almost cried.

I loved the way you started, because it got me hooked from firtd word.

The only thing is that I wish that in this plot all the Weasley are bad, fro vchange, and wanting to see what evil twins could do, or a an evil Arthur.

Hopefully we can readya soon
Logan Rollo chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
A slightly different twist on an old plot. I look forward to reading more.
1529 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I enjoyed this chapter and I think that the worry that Harry has is mostly how he would react with a couple of differences. Harry is an action person who settles on a course of action and then worries and plans when he is not under pressure. On the train, Harry is under pressure, he would normally act and worry about it at when he got to the Leaky Cauldron or Gringotts or some other place. Harry, as I see him, is a combat oriented individual.

The selection of Luna as the time traveler (or seer, etc.) is, perhaps a little cliched, but it can work. I tend to reserve judgement on stories where Luna plays a major part as she can be written in so many ways that it is impossible to predict the outcome. I've read stories where I really liked Luna, more often she is a sometimes annoying character and there have been stories where how she was written and her part in them damaged the original storyline massively. Luna is a secondary character in canon, but can easily become a primary (especially without the youngest Weasleys), but she is not an individual whose personality makes them capable of replacing Harry, Hermione or Neville; Luna is simply too passive and was damaged (effectively) in more ways than either of the other three while growing up and she regressed to a certain point while the other three grew through it (Neville much less so than Harry and Hermione).

I look forward to seeing where this story is going.
Mariann's chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Very interesting way to start one of these :-)

I, for one, look forward to see this continued!
Marla1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awesome start to your story! I cant wait for more!