Reviews for The Return of Kane
Kane chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
Got a minor/major plot idea for you:
CABAL returns through having resided within LEGION's core functions in a dormant state after the events of C&C Kane's Wrath and either decides to aid Kane, Viktor and co. with his tech/cybernetics ideas/additional processing capacity that a fully aware A.I. seems to be able to command over time or plot things from within LEGION.

The above is just an suggestion for you and, well you could always, maybe draw some inspiration from this and have once more fun while writing on this story or whatever else besides writers block and real live (aka school, university or plain old work one's job provides them and the therein lying diversion of attention) seems to be ailing you and your muse.

Kane chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
Got a question here, what happened to the Tib Mutants and lifeforms ( Have the Forgotten been forsaken by the rest of the world again more less?) after Kane's departure from Earth, I mean did they slowly decline after being cut of from the substance that they require in order to live or were some of them helped out by SSI's leader when he extracted the samples of the stuff from those guys with Tib Infusions that were still alive at that point?

By the way, that bartender would make for quite the excellent spy for a certain watch and spy group that's been minding its own business on the sidelines of the Tiberium conflicts, no?

Kane chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
Question: Is the explanation for who and what the Atlanteans ( is that only the name of their military arm or just what they call their species?) are going to explain why Kane looks so uncannily human despite being an alien, or are Kane's people another branch of humanity that simply evolved before the rest and left to space or have they had a small colony on earth for a time but then decided to leave?

Would be nice if you could clear this up in the next few chapters...

Kane chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Ah yes
Star Wars references are always good to lighten the mood.
As for Yuri, does the above mentioned mean that he got to his sense and left the stage of world domination for good and over time fell in love and possibly conceived Yuriko with his wife or he could still have held delusions/plans of conquering the world and in the process just found someone who began to mean something to him, this emotion then evolved into love at some point and Yuriko was born and his plans for world domination became worthless to him or something else might have happened to change his mind about the matter, right?

Oh, before I forget to ask, why did you use the myth/legend of Atlantis as inspiration for Kane's people?

By the way, are there any Tiberium life forms left on Earth?
Well it would be kind of interesting what they would think about all of this, especially if the Forgotten are still around, the situation might become quite volatile.

I seriously wonder though why currently only I seem to be giving you comments on your story, is it just not that well know on this site or are these guys just lazy or have some other not amusing reason for their...lack of comments?

Oh well hope that changes soon...

Kane chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Hmm, things are getting even better now, heh, wonder if Kane foresaw thins kind of situation happening in the first place and decided to use the Commandos to slowly prepare the rest of Earth for his return and setting up things for a possible alliance with GDI in order to make humanity able to survive the coming storm better known as the Scrin.

I wonder, will there be an exchange of technology between Kane's people and those of Earth?
Oh and are those weapons and armors that the commandos use equipped with something that prevents their enemies from scanning their stuff or does it utilize their bodies in order to get the energy required to power itself?

Also, I can't wait to see your interpretation of the Scrin's actual military forces and the equipment they bring into the field of battle.

By the way, are we going to see more psychics amongst Kane's people or amongst the forces of SSI and will this cause the other factions on Earth to create ones of their own?

Hope you'll be able to post another chapter, though take your time if it helps.

Kane chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
First of thanks for those many awesome chapters and fleshing out the Characters even more, though I wonder how that thing with Ajay and Kilian will go but think they might get to actually have a...intriguing relationship here...

As for Kane and Legion, well those were some nice touches as well but I wonder whether or not Cabal is going to show his face later in your story and if we are going to see vast improvements to his old designs that he made prototypes of close to the end of the Firestorm Crisis and possibly create an Cyborg faction of his own or alternately work together with Legion, Kane and Viktor...and whoever else joins party later on...

By the way, the Saving Grace is the name of Kane's ship, correct? Well, I'm curious here about what other armaments it holds and if it's capable of interstellar as in travel from one solar system to another and travel the galaxy in a reasonably short time...
Oh and were there any hidden bases of Kane's people left in this galaxy, it would be quite intriguing to see how their technology differs from that of the Scrin...?

As for the history, well I'm unfortunately not that well versed in all of the other Command & Conquer universes so I might be overstepping something here but I think that you managed so far to meld them all very well together here and hope that you continue to be this successful with the following chapters, and even if might fail don't feel down, rather use it to make the next one even better, we all from our mistakes after all...

Bye and keep at it...
kane ashfield1225 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
I must say ive read all five chapters so far and as a huge fan of command and conquer i was planning on writing some "continuation" fanfic myself until i read this. You have not only managed to bring the entire c&c universe together but you've fluidly integrated it into ours aswell using religion of all things. I am biting my nails waiting for the next chpter and you should consider sending this to joe cucan (kane) immidietly. I think you are writing gold here friend!
Alpha Assassin chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Peace through Power! Peace through Power!

Good job. Will continue reading. Kane lives!
Kane chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Nice of you to finally return, has been some time since you updated this story, though I wonder how Viktors people/subordinates are going to react to Kanes and some of his people(both of his race and the humans that went with him) presence on their base.
Oh I can't wait to see GDI's reaction to Kanes return...Hmmm panic attack anybody? That is if he makes a public appearance (which to be honest will be inevitable for him since he probably will have to act as representant for his species).
P.S.:Nice to have you back on this side and I hope to hear more from you in the near future.
Jack chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Is this story still alive? I want to see how this situation develops.(and GDI's reaction when they hear of this.)
Longy chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
man, this is so awesome. pity it stopped like a year ago o.o_
Kane chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Nice story and it has a lot of potential to become a epic one at that, so please continue. I'm also quite interested in Viktor's back ground story.

Actually is this story going to portray how Humanity in the C&C universe is going to reach other planets or are we going to see another world spanning war between GDI, Nod, Kane's species(you really need a name for them if you want to introduce them politically on a global scale) and later on the Scrin.

Well I hope you are going to post another awesome chapter in the near future

REfan99 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Great story, hope you continue with it. Really enjoy the way Kane is portrayed now that he isn't 'the Messiah'
WinterSturmAG chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Lol. Dr. Who reference, but is the Doctor really Kane's personal doctor?

Anyways, love this story.