Reviews for Loopholes
bonniebeast chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Sooooooo...u shld update this did u delete all the others?
Blank reviewer chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
My favourite of your stories is birdcage but this is still amzing! Please don't drop it! I want to see what happens! It's such an interesting idea
bonniebeast chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
but ill accept it...for 'd better stick to the promise of a longer chapter or else the dragon slayer is gonna have to visit the dragon queen(not really).
bonniebeast chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
That was too that 'lesse' and 'lessor' talk had me tounge tied!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Ooh! So is that a contract saying that she will be in another body and live again? Looking good :D
bonniebeast chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Wow.i like how boss lady gave her a choice in how to spend you could go to the place where your religion says you go after you thats so then i wanna go to...whats the name of the place from norse mytholoy?is it valhalla or something like that?yeah eternity of heavy eating and battles would i wouldnt mind a bunch of big burly blond guys walking around in naught but .so how are they gonna get her memories back if they doesnt even kvow who she is?i love the way you make her think its funny, almost childlike, but understandable
Sugarplum Fairy chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
This is brilliant, I was laughing out loud. Please update soon.
Minny chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Glad to see another chapter ;)

You've got me all confused about this one, I thought I kinda knew where you were going...but then you threw a fast one.

I love it when the story keeps me guessing!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
This is looking really good :) I will check that out :) thanks :)
Minny chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I am freakin intrigued, this is the best stuff I've read in years.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
This is good :) very original :) thanks for continuing birdcage and mentioning me :) it made me smile
The Suburban Coyote chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Don't worry, gonna make it intereasting around chapters 3-4. Keep Reviewing! 8D
EvilTroll chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Oh. My. God. CONTINUE! I love the whole idea! I like how she's all confused about everything.:D PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE have some action soon?
Lady Minuialwen chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Its interesting and different
bonniebeast chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
.that was now that i think about it thinkin is can only know your own thoughts, and you can hear them in your head, but its not a when people say they hear voices, they cant be hearing cuz theres no thought have tones?argh.i just gave my self a head continue the story.