Reviews for Wired
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
LOL. You know, I really never much liked Shane. I mean, in the beginning he was kinda okay but at some point... I can't say I'm sad that he died. Okay, this is OT xD
Hot little piece. You did very well!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Yeah andrea! Daryl was the perfect choice for get rid of all that steam not shane.!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I gagged when I saw her grab him, really Andrea? She can do so much better.

Loved the tweaking, much better than what happened and definitely hotter too!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Nice um...that was VERY hot. Incredibly so. Damn, they'd be so awesome together. J wish the writers would just DO IT already! And let THEM do it too ;)) hehe

Rachel xo
reneemm chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
hot! i LOVED it. Very weel written and in character. You should definitely expand this into a full story. Or at least give us a series of one shots of the two of them. THE HEAT is amazing!
Aelan Greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Can you pleeeeease write more of these?

Seriously. You have some of the best characterizations of Daryl and Andrea that I've ever seen. This particular fic is just incredible - it's so believable that I really do think the writers should just slip this scene right in and make it canon.

The way that you bring these two together in so few words is enviable - and everything about it seems so organic, so true to form. Just... bravo.
Michelle chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love this not only because it's steamy but because I think you have their characterizations absolutely spot on. Seriously, I wish I could write Daryl the way you do. Bravo!
blair4eva chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hot! I love these two so much better than Shane and Andrea. Thanks for writing this!
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
genius. i friggin' love all your one shots of these two, and I don't know if I ship them, but when I read these, I do. xx spot on, loved it.
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
*clearing throat politely*

*shouting*

DO YOU SEE THIS, WALKING DEAD WRITERS? THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED! ANDREA AND ICKY SHANE? ARE YOU KIDDING!

*coughing*

There, now that I have that out of my system.

*draws little cartoon hearts and flowers all around the margins of this story*

In case you haven't guessed yet, I kind of liked it. ;) Hee! Thank you for sharing!
Leela chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
AAAACK! WHY DIDN'T *THIS* HAPPEN ON THE SHOW?
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hnnnnnnnnnnng. You're eeeevil. I love it.
Nik216 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh yea! Thank you! This is what I will just imagine happened in my head to make that other image go away! Awesome.
1701dragonflies chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hey honey, LOVED this. A much better alternative to *that* crostch-grabbing scene! Thanks for posting!
penny number chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Nothing like one of your TWD-stories and a cup of hot black coffee for breakfast. Yey! :)

Since the scene with Carol kissing Daryl on the hair, it was pretty clear that they indeed would go for a kind of asexual/autistic awkwardness with him. It gives the character more depth and I really love Norman Reedus' acting, so I won't complain. Not really at least. ;)

Maybe he's just saving himself till Michonne comes along, who - hopefully - will be the coolest of them all. *keeps fingers crossed*

Until that day, I hope for more AU from you! *waves happily over the sea and through some time zones*