Reviews for Creation is an Act of Sheer Will
This is excellent this fanficition, one of the best Jurassic Park fanfcitions I have read since the Jurassic Park The Reign of Chaos Series. The use of the materials from the films, novels, games and real world are excellent! The scientific explanations clearly show how much effort you have put into this story and I look forward to seeing updates some time in the future.

I just have a couple of questions though, since you are following the films, will you be following up and concluding your story with Jurassic Park Orlando being built on Isla Aventura? Jurassic Park Orlando was meant to be the "happy ending" for the film series, the reason for it being built was if John Hammond had been given a second chance of building his dream.

Finally, what was the lintended list of animals for Jurassic Park Isla Nublar after Pahse B was completed? Because in your fanfiction you had a combination of the animals from the movie Jurassic Park and novel Jurassic Park and in Phase B "Camarasaurus, a few other hadrosaur species, and a menagerie of others" were to have been added to the Park.
I was just wondering what would have been the animals that were to be seen, if the Park was completed and no infamous inciident did occur on an island 120 miles of the west coast of Costa Rica.
Crimson Clockwork chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
This story is awesome and you should feel awesome. :)
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Wow! Let me just say, this story is really good...and I am very impressed with all of the work you put into this story my friend...As a fellow dinosaur lover, and Jurassic Park fan, this is my favorite JP fanfic on the site!
Painted Orchid chapter 24 . 11/7/2012
Really good, this is one of the best Jurassic Park fics out there, one that goes past the movies, and incorporates the games and "extra" stuff. The characters other than Jorge are a little flat and predictable, and Jorge is too... Awkward. He's like 15 one moment and 40 the next. I think you need to make him more consistent. The plot is excellent, the descriptions beautifully done, you just need to work on character development, which is one if the hardest aspects of writing a story. This is very good though, and you have a TON of writing potential. Keep going! I really like this story!
Black Jack278 chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
I absolutely hated the Troodons, I hated this segment to be honest. Goodness knows how many times I died here. But I got to admit those Troodons were pretty awesome. As always looking forward to more. I'm looking forward to how you portray Billy's betrayal.
Black Jack278 chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
And then while getting their freak on Jess or someone walks in on them. Lol, though in all honest this was an awesome chapter and as always I look forward to more.
Black Jack278 chapter 22 . 10/26/2012
Wow Jorge way to put Sorkin on the spot there. But I absolutely loved this chapter, even if it showed my least favourite part of the game. Least Oscar died so that the other could survive.
Black Jack278 chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
Uh oh looks like Nima and Billy are going to have to do some explaining to Jorge. Wonder how Billy is going to react to his prying.
Black Jack278 chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
Yaaaaay you finally updated awesome work!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
Wicked chapter, I wish I had more to say but I'm off to bed. Though this is an epic story, makes me want to play the game again, hell I think after work I'll do just that. :)
Black Jack278 chapter 18 . 6/15/2012
Wicked chapter. Well now they know what happened to David poor bastard. As for Jorge I think he needs a change of pants now, I know I would.
Black Jack278 chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
I'll give Jorge credit for going down there, I'm pretty sure I'd be too scared to even set foot down there. Awesome chapter, I would have reviewed sooner but I have been busy.
Black Jack278 chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
Woot another epic chapter. Poor Nima though, sure at this point she deserves to get treated badly by Jorge. But yeah awesome story.
That nerd next Door chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
This story is brilliant, I love the tension and Jorge is funny as hell
Black Jack278 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Ah the Bone shaker, can't tell you how many times I've died on that thing when I first started playing. And Woot the Mercs make an appearance. Which is cool, cause I always liked them. Anyhow I'm gonna go now look forward to more. Great work by the way.