Reviews for i think our lives have just begun
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is all I want for them, too! This is so utterly sweet and perfect, I love it. I love how accommodating Damon is, while still being Damon. I love the normality of it. I love that Damon is the one who knows how to cook. I love that he's read all the books before Caroline can get to them. I love all of this.
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was it. Just what everyone wants. That everyone is happy. With the right person. Perfect
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awwwwwwww- yep, that's about the only response i'm capable of right now.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awww, you managed to include both of otps in the same fic, it earns you extra brownie points from my side. You should really update soon because I am halfway through your stories list.
scarlet pearls chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
ohmygod. i feel like laughing, because this is so au and wonderful that ican'teven, lmaooooo.

i love the setup; they have a lab, a white picket fence; they take pies to the neighbors; they're enrolled in a book club; and they have good, married friends that visit occasionally- i love how you've put all the home cliches together. it was well-written and almost believable. you kept the characters, especially Caroline, canon. Caroline? wow you did really good keeping her the same. my God, seriously. you have talent. every little description (which you're very intricate in creating, by the way) is important. i can see all of it happening before me. but to be truthful- their home life sounds sort of like a setup for a scary movie. xD everything's lovey-dovey and perfect, then some serial killer, um, starts to kill people and stuff. xD

but, A, this was really good, and a great idea. you brought it to life flawlessly, and i love that you wrote it. good job, yo.(:

-Livvy
EpicStelena chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I absolutely loved this! There's always been something about D/C that made me sort of root for them after she became a vampire, because then they were on even playing ground and I think Damon atoning for his sins against her and falling for her in the process would be a great story on TVD. I loved reading this, knowing they were happy, along with Stelena. So beautiful!
le loser chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
You know what else is perfect? This. It's just so adorable and I love it and I want it for Christmas.

Teach me your ways, master.
Damon's Vampire Barbie chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Awww I Loved This! :)
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
cute story! )
TeamRipperStefan chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Really enjoyed this!

She sings softly along with the radio and laughs when Damon swats her hand away every time she tries to change his presets.

"Just be glad I'm letting you touch the radio at all!" He hisses at her. She only chuckles and runs one hand up and over his shoulder. "Oh, Damon," she tsks.

haha cute! :)
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Sweet. Great job.
AmyFrancis chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love this! They would be so cute couple!

Daroline forever! :D
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Awww! It's so cute!

Great job!
DamonLover86 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
It's wonderful! :-)

Damon and Stefan are so much better when they are not fighting over the same girl!
xWrittenInTheStarsx chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Lovely story! I adore it! :)