Reviews for Adorable Psycho's A Wonderful Wager Gone Awry
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Sadly, I won't be driving by Barstow next week, but I WILL TOTALLY BLAST ABBA'S WATERLOO ANYWAY. I typed "Waterloon" at first, too. Which is fitting, I suppose, for a woman whose title is Pyscho. I think the greatest takeaway from this chapter is that Chuck is now completely comfortable having sex surrounded by dead people. He's really coming along, isn't he?

Great story, Wep. Seriously. I laughed so hard during Sarah's soliloquy and I like that she didn't kill Jill. In the even that Chuck dies and the words "don't kill Jill" aren't in his will, it gives me hope that someday there will be a version of The Most Dangerous Game starring Sarah Walker. Before the government, without Chuck to control her, sends four tanks, 18 choppers, 3 battalions, and an actual lion to take her down.

Many lives were lost that day, but Sarah still adores Mr. Pebbles. She feeds him the carcasses of skanks that dare look at the gravesite of her man.
alfiem chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
A great addition to Adorable Psycho, especially chapter seven. I guess the opening of chapter seven is what passes for pathos in the APverse, which somehow makes it even more hilarious.
supesfan18 chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
great job
P.J. Murphy chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Awww, poor Sarah. Chuck denied her a birthday gift. He can be such a little weenie about her killing people. Although she did get to conquer Waterloo. Three times. :-D

Fun story. Good work.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Great chapert and a Awesome ending to the story to.
KryptonitePoison chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Sarah is a bad ass way to kill off Decker, I hated that guy. "You're trying to get me framed for Jill's murder so Chuck won't place his secret agent under my cover" was hilarious. Sarah trying to convince Chuck Jill was a vampire was funny. Was Jill trying to help Sarah or Chuck?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Man, that was a close one for Jill. I could just see the skin of her teeth barely getting scraped off in that. And yay for Sarah finally conquering her Waterloo.
esardi chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
That was a hilarious story Wep, really a fun read. Thank you for writing it and especially for completing it.
BVR2109 chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Great story and thank you for the many, many laughs that you have given us with this one. All I want to-read: Need to-know is: does she have rabies?

Actually my review, but this site doesn't care about whether I want to be logged in or not.
clspok chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
haha, love AP, but you know which one I love the most? College years, pleeeease finish that one.
General Maraxus chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
... Decker, NOOOOOO! I would say that Sarah is insane but she'll probably hunt me down and... hang on someone's at the door...AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Catrogue chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Infinite squee!

It bears repeating again, THANK YOU for the wonderful wager gone awry, both in real life- Damn you Giants! and this awesome story.

You are aces, my friend.

I'm glad Chuck got his happy end-in! Hah! Couldn't resist.

But no, really, the perfect ending always ends with Adorable Psycho getting her Chuck plowing. Beautiful.
jinxed97 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Awesome chapter...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Great chapter...glad that you're still writing Chuck fics or at least finishing the one's your started.