Reviews for Isaac's Storm
Anon chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
This is awesome! Keep updating please.
iTsTealblast chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Nice man. Just tell me when you want my OC
iTsTealblast chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Is there any way, shape or form, that i can be in your story? I'm Liking this story.
iTsTealblast chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Nice man!
aupercat chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Its funny because my name is Isaac and my family called me lazy
shadowfan999 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
Jayswing103 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I love this story. One of the best humans coming to equestria stories ever. Wish this would happen to me, but the chances of me stumbling onto a wormhole or finding something that can send me to alternate dimensions is slim to none. If it did really happen though that would be a great fanfic and the greatest thing to ever happen to me.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
lol
Linkhero07 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
So far I really like this story,but some of the parts are a little dull.I was also surprised by the fact that the Ponies have knowledge of humans as this is the first Fanfic I've read where a human is teleported into Equestria and the ponies have knowledge of others have no idea what a Human is and have to taught by the main character so this was a nice for ideas for what happens on his first day I personally would like to see Twilight take him out to meet her friends but it like goes wrong and he gets revealed before that and Twilight has to explain who and what he is to a bunch of other ponies before they get all panicky or would be fun to read but you don't have to use my idea.
SexySpy chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
the story is getting better...

you update fast.

this chapter was a little dull...

can you add more detail in the next chapter?

does OC mean “Other Character”?
pyrotigre chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
this is nice! lots of potential. i like all human in equestria fics that are done with a least a bit of care and make at least sort of sense. i may know someone for you as a proof reader. i will ask and give you the anwser when you post the next chapter. by the way although i bear with human x pony romance, i am rather prejudiced against it, so please don't include it unless you think you can do it good. know this from a person that reads exesive amount of human in equestria and convertion bureau fic: make sure to go in depth with as much as posible, especialy the human and pony reaction to each other. try to build slowly and i emphesise slowly (at lest chronologicly) bond of at least frienship between character (especialy oc). if any oc are in the back ground, go in depth with them no matter how insignificant, it will let you pull them out for other ocations, such as subplot or making them take the front of the stage temporarily. it will make it richer. hope i wasn't too long and made some sense. i also hope i don't make you feel like i want to run the fic, it is your's and you will make what you will of it.
SexySpy chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
getting better.

it's your story, help isn't needed.

if the story turns M for violence, how does a lazy human send the rating up for violence and profanity?

can't wait for chapter 3.

keep it up.

those “berries” he ate should have a negative effect later. (optional twist, he ate a lot of them, didn't he?)
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
love it
SexySpy chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
you are brave and stupid for wanting no mercy reviews.

good story.

“clopfics” are rated M, not T.

and you are in denial if he doesn't fall in love.

NOT A CLOPFIC... not asking for a pony-brony sex chapter. a kiss or an “i think i love you.” b.s. scene would work fine.