Reviews for Struggling Aftermath
Twilight Kyu chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Nice fight scene, I actually was hoping the real Heroman would come and assist Joey.

Twilight Kyu chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Joey just can't have a little break, can he? Now that another Mecha, Aquanoid, is coming for him.

archsage328 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Don't worry, you didn't lose me. School just wouldn't lighten up, and even though I've been out for nearly 3 weeks, I'm still completely wiped out and catching up on an insane amount of fanfic reading.

Anyway, I don't have much to add that I haven't already. But it looks like more and more of Joey's powers are returning, but not necessarily Heroman. I wonder...was Heroman truly destroyed, or did he actually merge with Joey. In other words, is Joey becoming Heroman? That would be pretty interesting!
Twilight Kyu chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Things have gotten even worse, haven't they? This is gonna be very difficult for the real Joey and Heroman to clear their names.

archsage328 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
A fake Heroman? In the anime, it's implied that Skrugg own's arrival caused a lightning storm that gave birth to Heroman. I always found that deliciously ironic, the intruders creating the very bouncer that gave them the boot. If their leader realized that at the very moment of his defeat, that would have been amazing. But anyway, I bring this up because it appears some did come to that same conclusion and found a way to replicate the process. Though whether Skrugg tech had anything to do with it is something that could definitely come to bite everyone in the butt once again.

On a random note, having watched Young Justice, it just occurred to me that there are some similarities between the Skrugg and the Reach. Both are "invited" to make contact with Earth, and both leave behind a powerful weapon in the hands of someone who uses it to fight for justice. Great, now I have the image of Blue Beetle, Heroman, and Joey all teaming up to kick some villainous butt.
Twilight Kyu chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Things aren't looking good with the impostors still on the loose. The real Joey and Heroman need to hurry before the impostors get away with all those murders.

archsage328 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Oh crud. This is...getting really dark. And to be honest, it feels out of place. It's your story, so you can do whatever you want with it, but it really doesn't feel like Heroman to me anymore. Despite this, I'm not gonna jump ship, at least not yet. I'll just wait and see what you have in mind from this point on.
MegumareHikaru chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
I'm speechless... well done, can't wait for the next chapter!
Twilight Kyu chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Two Joeys? Could it be a replica or an impostor? This is just gets even more tensed.

MegumareHikaru chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
by the way I will thank to you cuz you've updated this story! I'm really glad, thank you :))
aww Joey really looks miserable, hope he can survive it all :"(
ok, I think it's enough, update please? I'd be happy to read it :))

Twilight Kyu chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Oh man, this is one dramatic chapter. The character interacting with each other is this chapter's strong point, I really do like it.

Now how is Joe going to get out of this mess? He better find the solution fast before things get even worse.

archsage328 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Talk about jealousy. Mix together each bully's envy and you'd get the homonculus from Fullmetal Alchemist of the same name. But it's real nice to see that the number of people who are legitimately concerned for Joey far outnumber them. But I wonder what Holly and Will would make of everything that's been happening. Not to mention that my gut still tells me that Heroman isn't REALLY gone for good like he appears to be, though admittedly that might partly be because I kind of view Heroman as the reincarnation of Joey's dad (especially after finding a picture on deviantart where Heroman is smiling. The resemblance was strong before, but it's downright uncanny when that happens.), and the idea of Joey losing his father TWICE just seems like far too much. It would also explain why Heroman went berserk during the initial invasion by the Skrugg when Joey was brutally knocked out.

But those are just opinions, theories, and observations on my part. This is your story, after all, so it's yours to tell how you fell like telling. Still, I'm looking forward to more Joey, Psy, Lina, Professor, Stan (it's Stan Lee, so naturally he's awesome in each of his appearances), and everyone else in the next installment!

HEROMAN...ATTACK!
MegumareHikaru chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
omg, those bullies are really cruel to Joey :"(

btw, thanks for making this story, I love it, you've done it well! I can't wait for the next chapter, update please? :))

Mr.X chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
How about giving some ugrade?I mean Joey need power to defeat evil without Heroman..maybe you could give Joey a new power ...after all this fic is really awesome you just need a little 'dynamite explosion' in your writing...keep it up!
archsage328 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I just finished Heroman last night, and it was awesome! Not sure about the whole Heroman being dead thing, but why is my gut telling me that might not be permanent? Also if Will comes back and finds out what his friends are doing, he might not be all that amused. Especially if he finds out that they consider his sister to be nothing but an object...

Anyway, this story has grabbed my interest and I'm looking forward to reading more. And who knows? Maybe this story will help inspire people to write more Joey and Lina stories, as well as more Heroman stories in general.

HEROMAN...ATTACK!