Reviews for Ultimate Betrayal
madisonurias chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
i just saw the episode bitter reunions and now vlad seems out of character in this fanfic. still, great story so far!
Polish chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
Hello from 2014! -waves hand around like an idiot- This is a great fic! are you going to update again soon?
corsario3921 chapter 30 . 4/7/2014
I realize that you have put this tale in pause for long time . I hope for a new chapter .
zoxy2 chapter 30 . 2/2/2014
dani needs to kill the fenton parents seeing as they have finally lost it. danny needs to get up get sam and tucker see if there somewhat alive still, jazz needs therapy. and they can all move in together with vlad, seeing as that's really there only other option.
DIAlecHotty chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
Moremoremoremoreplz !
unknown chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
Omg! I love this story! Please keep going!
Anna McClain chapter 30 . 5/14/2013
MORE Please. What the HELL happens next.
gagafan22796 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
I loved this chapter. It's always a special treat to read something from Dani's pov that isn't full of 'rainbows and sunshine' or 'depressing doom and gloom', your take of Dani as a realist has officially made my day. Her issues reguarding her feelings towards Danny was defininetly an interesting take that I thoroughly enjoyed. I just "found" this story today, and it's incredible!
kellym01 chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Plz update soon
from-silence chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
Really Angsty and compelling. Can't wait for more.:)
ChopSuzi chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
Finally Dani! FINALLY! Wait... wouldn't they use ecto-restraints? Crap. Let's just hope they grabbed the regular-person torture devices.
...
Man, that sounded psychotic. ಠ_ಠ
LBQIO chapter 30 . 12/13/2012
great chapter!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
bloods good but to much and it gets harder to taste the flavor
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
if you die from writers block can i eat the body i'm a man eater and have had trouble getting food
CrypticMoonFang chapter 27 . 12/9/2012
At first this story was extremely capturing, but as it continues with everything becoming more and more OOC-ish... Well, it's just not as good as the first chapters anymore. However, your writing style is very descriptive and unlike most stories, doesn't involve 75% dialogue. The writing style really brings this story to life. :)