Reviews for Beauty and The Idol
foxgirl198 chapter 5 . 7/5
Can you please continue to update cause its really awesome :)
Rukia-Hime chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
You can't do this TT I want more chapters pleaseeee. (I love your style of writing, keep it up :D)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Hey you PLS PLS PLS UPDATE LOVE THE FIC CANT WAIT PLS PLS I STILL HAVE HOPE EVEN THOUGH LAST UPDATE WAS 2012 PLS PLS PLS OMG UPDATE
Chad Souma chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Love it! Please keep writing! :) Can't wait for the next chapter! XD
OrangeStar802 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! It's really interesting...but i think, i'm not getting much things yet...Naruto's not a star anymore and his mother didn't have breast cancer?
Sensodyne chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Very interested in this story.

Loved it so far. :D
Kittenseal chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Hey! I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this fic. It's great! Uh, when will the next chapter be out? Oh, and Naruto kinda bugs me, being so cocky and slutty. Sasuke is cute, in a moody sort of way. Ta!
sharindone chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
i love this fanfic :)
Kigen Dawn chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Naru chan, stop flirting with girls and flirt more with suke. It's fun to see him act silly because of ur flirting and his blushing face is so damn cute, just kiss him b4 he leaves ur house
wherethesundontshine chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Cuteness.

That's all.

Continue please. 3

Mkay bye :)
Dragon77 chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
I love it chapter 5 was great and I know chapter 6 will be even better so update soon.
Guardian Of Winter chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
awesome chapter- i'm going to read the next one now!

cantankerous- thank you for teaching me a new word lol ;)
Ravenette chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Great chapter!

(Oooh, you gonna bring Neji between my two favorite characters? You better get him out too, then! What- I'm serious... XD)
Babywolfchick1142 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I like it, but you have made Naruto out to be the kind of guy who could get anyone, but say that Neji is out of his league...I don't get it, if he is the guy everyone wants, how can someone be too good for him?
DudeYBL chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Interesting! now I'm going to be wondering if Sasuke will actual go to naruto's house. Please Update Soon!