Reviews for Naruto Farron
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 10 . 2/11
I'm dropping the story because honestly this naruto posses me off. He doesn't rly do shit. He is reactive rather than pro active why the fuck did he come back if it's not to learn to use chakra . It's the only thing worth anything in the elemental nations.
MercyKills chapter 18 . 9/24/2017
Thank you for writing this fanfic it touched my heart at the end. It has been a pleasure to read and well written
Yami-no-DaiTenshi chapter 18 . 5/12/2017
This story is just amazing, really sad but in the same time reliving that Naruto can rest in his home.
But really sad for lightning too, a parent should never see his child die.
Deathsword135 chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
such a sad but amazing story
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
What a let down. Wont be reading this -_-
nicholas.souddress chapter 18 . 5/23/2015
I am truly crying right now but ending is so sad yet so believable I have to use the talk feature on my phone to even get these words on my review
Guest chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
i know you made this story a while ago but i have to say well bloody done. i dont normal cry or fell sad when reading this kind of stuff because i know it fake but this chapter really hit me. and for the first time i shed tears so i have to thank you for a great story and an even better finish. cant wait to see your future work
Toby860 chapter 18 . 1/25/2014
kind of sad naruto died
ray chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
Simply an amazing story
Bailey chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
That was beautiful. I even teared up a little bit
pain17ification chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
A great read...
Very dramatic and heart rending towards the end, but that just made it better.
Good story :)
sallutus chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
very good
Hero's Valor chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
Parents should not have to bury their children.
lou2003us chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
So many emotions brought forth from within.
A single tear falling from thy eye.
Just shows how deep a story can affect its readers.
So I say this well done!

Last chapter had me in tears.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Sniff sniff. Why did you kill naruto!? Is. Was that naruto' spirit. Will he come back? That wss a depressing ending. Please make a sequel for naruto' return and give him a love interest. He deserves that much.