Reviews for Nothing and Everything
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I love it!:D poor Camille. And I can understand how Logie feels.. He feels the pressure in school like friends over girls blah blah.. Hehhe! I love this chapter:D updte soon:))
Santitaomily chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I found this to be an intersting and eerily accurate piece of literature based on the pre-teens of this modern sex-driven day in age. Very well done. :P
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Can't wait.. I actually have a idea but they need to be a little older:) the teacher decides that they doa project family plannig or something.. ( I don't know what it's called..) Then they were paired up together and has to take care of the baby etc... That is my idea.. But they should be around 17 or something in th story... Hehhehe!:D I hope u like the idea:)) God Bless to u too:)
Santitaomily chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Little kid adorableness . nice one flapsicle :)
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Yey! A new Lomille story to read!:D I lovethe first chapter:) and I love the plot:D so I love everything about it!:D heheh! Update soon:)
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Ah! Love it! Maybe next time, double space it. Helps with longer chapters! Keep writing it!
Loganator-JR chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
haha, even back then she used him to rehearse xD

can't wait for more Kiddie-Lomille
MissAuthor123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
aawwww i loved it! I really reallly really did :) this website needs more lo-mille!

you should update sooon? hahaha
marykateluvsu chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Yay first review...I think! Omg that was sooooooooooo adorable! That was very well written and I could totally imagine that! Super cute beginning and I cant wait to see where u take it!
Hortense Mitchell chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Ooh, kiddie Logan and Camille! This story looks so good, I can't wait to read more! :)