Reviews for Shaken
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I know it's been three years but I figured since it was such a good story I'd review. I really like it and I hope maybe some day you will finish it cause the plot is sooo good. I've always wondered if Elliot would ever figure out why Olivia couldn't take the shot. Anyways great story hope you finish it!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Fantastic!Hope you update soon.I love everything you are truly talented.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!
ElandLiv-InaHeartBeat chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Well you always seem to bring one hell of a writing and I love it. :)
you are amazing and your work is absolutely perfect.
The way you write EO makes it seem like you are the owner of SVU.
I can only imagine if they were to put SVU, how everyone would totally make you the writer
and producer...I definitely wouldn't argue with that!
This story is amazing! All of your stories are awesome!
I'm just read this and WOW. I love it too!
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATES! 3 :(
Roe99 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Please update! I love your writing!
spacekitten2700 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
more please
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
OMG! OMG OMG! I must have NEW chapter ASAP! I have to know what happened, of all the new chapters and stories that get updated, yours was the ONLY one I actually opened to read, remembering the sheer awesomness of this FF. PLEASE, Oh heaven help me, I can't wait...

I absolutely LOVE this story. Its EO in perfect order. At its best. And since we have no more EO (and I am devastatingly shattered by that fact) you are the hope against all hope, to give me a small measure of what was taken, back to me!

I hope this gives you an insentive to write quickly, and with muse... and for the hostages that were taken. I will use my people in high places, and get them back to you ASAP!

Becks xo
Sydney chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Really good
LivvieLovesEl chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I can't wait for them to have that conversation that had been interrupted... grr... you should shoot Sergeant Brown, lol.

Please, update soon! :-)
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Great chapter.
Sydney chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
So what happens next?
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
OMG! OMG! OMG! You sure know how to end with a cliff-hanger. ) Well done! Now, please get writing the next chapter, I dont intend to wait more than 24 hours... or I will start taking hostages, starting with E/O!

Dare to tempt me?
LivvieLovesEl chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I already love this story! Especially the way you've gotten into the psych of every character. And you left us, readers, with one hell of a cliffie. Please, update soon!
iamMr.Amazeballs chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
omfg *flabbergasted*
Detective-JazzyFe chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Sweet Jesus...update soon! This is good!