Reviews for A Cold For An Idiot
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Too cute! :3
RubyNury chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
It was so sweet and heartwarming it could pass for a nice Christmas fairytale, you know :)

Thank you so much for writing this lovely story!

The characters were spot on, and I had a huge smile (and lots of fits of laughter) while reading :))

Actually, I am still laughing - can't throw the Hotsuma and Shusei's bantering and so Hotsuma-like remarks! It's a great story!

Merry Christmas to you and thank you once more!

Best wishes,

Nury
fan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
LOVE! Very nice story. Had to laugh when Toko's cooking turned out to be even worse than Shusei's - hell, it sounds like it is lethal, LOL! And Hotsuma insisting the cold is Shusei's fault while he just tripped and fell into the lake that everyone knew to be there yet he failed to remember was very cute. Just as the boy wanting Shusei by his side and Shusei knowing probably full well why and just teasing Hotsuma with it as I am sure that he wouldn't trully have left Hotsuma's side even if the blond had refused to admit the truth, namely that his partner is way better than he is. And man is it hard for Hotsuma to admit it cause even in his sleep the issue won't leave the blond alone, LOL. At least this kept the nightmares at bay as the blond had other things to work through, LOL.

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!