Reviews for The Great Cartoon War
Gift Enyadike chapter 9 . 5/9
IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS SINCE I LAST READ THIS STORY! HURRY UP AND MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER ALREADY!
Night-Waker chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
No problem!
I love Dexter's and Jimmy's interactions with each other. They would be rivals wouldn't they?

Anyway since you want more cartoons, might I recommend "Gravity Falls" and "Wander
Over Yonder" (Sure WoY is grand-spanking-
new but it already has quite a lot of fans.)?

I also recommend Oswald the Lucky Rabbit,
he's Mickey Mouse's older brother.

That and all the other cartoons I've mentioned in my past reviews.

Update soon!
TweenisodeOrange chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
I'm glad to see Jimmy and Dexter have a friendly rivalry going. Looking foreward to the next chapter.
PLC The CD chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Yippee! You updated!
Elizabeth Katherine Black chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I was wondering if you could upload this ata ao3?
Big Pete chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
By any chance The Master is from the series Doctor Who? :P

Or is that a big coincidence?
megawoman 5210 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Is the Master Amon from the Legend of Korra?
Night-Waker chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Sorry for commenting on the same chapter twice, but I forgot to ask you to put in Yakko, Wakko and Dot from "Animaniacs." I know they're from Warner Bros. but if I remember correctly, the show was on Cartoon Network for a while (and even Nicktoons, I think).

Another reason I'm reviewing twice is I found an error in Ch. 1. Chester said he was going with his Dad somewhere, but earlier in the chapter you said all the adults had been taken away.
E350 chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Heh, Cindy would make a good drill sergeant. :P

Hmm...could this fellow be Vlad?
TweenisodeOrange chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Arg! Don't kill Kim, please! That'd be terrible!
Also, Timmy and Jimmy are jerk-bags for wanting to just fly by the resistance.
As for the Master... Uh, he's a coward who can build robots, and Kim reminds him of his old arch-enemy. I dunno, maybe Calamitous?
Night-Waker chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Woah... epic story. .

Ya know, I actually watched like 99.9% of these shows at some point. So I'm getting a lot of nostalgia from this-Wait, "a sponge?" SpongeBob! D8 Aww man... I really wanted him to show up in this. Well... can you at least add Invader Zim.

Like TweenisodeOrange said, go all "Epic Mickey" on them, Mickey XD! Or at least have Oswald bust you out.
TweenisodeOrange chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Wow, talk about plot revelations!
Finn and Jake are dead? NOOOOOO! :(
And they captured Mickey Mouse!? Well, frick, that's not good! (I'm hoping that means he's gonna go all Epic Mickey on the baddies at some point)
And Slade's the big bad's associate. WEEEEEELL, that does seem like something he'd do.

This story is so intensely cool, I'm glad you updated again, and I'm looking forward to the next installment.
E350 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Ooh, nice suspence. I wonder who the Master is...
TweenisodeOrange chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Phineas and Ferb and Danny are here! Yeah!

Oh man, this is so good, I'm glad you updated again, and good luck with classes. I know how tough that can be.
E350 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Yay, Danny's in this and - wait, Tucker's dead?! NOOOOOOOOO!

Still, excellent work. I loved the Gorge bit. :) Keep up the good work!