Reviews for Celebrate
The Golden Snitch chapter 1 . 3/21
Was September 19th too mainstream? Arg.
The Golden Snitch
Books. My dear Watson chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aww they are so cute! Are all of these actual holidays, or did you make some of them up? Either way i'm now celebrating all of them :)
ZigZagKlaine chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I just love how you know all these holidays. I am now going to celebrate every holiday you mentioned. This is very stinking cute :D okay so can I give you a prompt? I want you to do future Kurt and Blaine. Like maybe their road to parenthood? I just know you'll make it awesome!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Haha this was ADORABLE! It would be SO like Blaine to celebrate random holidays all the time! And oh my gosh I TOTALLY agree, Blaine and Kurt should adopt Rory! I'm falling in love with Klaineory friendship fics for that exact reason! D
RobinWayne chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This story is so awesome. I loved all of it, a year of celebration with Kurt and Blaine and having this start before they started dating is even cuter! And how you tied in stuff from the episodes, I loved the foam and penguins ones!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That has got to be the cutest one shot I've ever read. And I've read A LOT of oneshots. :)
C.C. Nyde chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
OMFG it's so cuuuuttteeeee! Seriously, this was adorable an amazing! :D
lkfra chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Aww, adorable I like the concept, and the writing style. Shelby, Puck and Beth passing the Halloween together was so cute :) But I wonder, what is the gift from Blaine to Kurt?
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Loved the socks && Christmas(:
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
AWWWWWWWW! This was the cutest freaking thing ever and I may explode from the sheer adorablepicuteness! Also, will there be more! Please, let there be more Klaine holidays! THEY"RE SO FREAKING CUTE!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2011