Reviews for Head Banging
icecatfire chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
THAT was AWESOME!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Haha, that was a really good, funny story.

I laughed out loud when James was worried about Lily finding out about him liking her in the Three Broomsticks. That entire scene was really funny and I enjoyed reading it (Along with the rest of the story of course).

I hope that you will have a good day!
Gawd Complex chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow, adorable? I really loved it!

I myself am from the Netherlands, and like in England, those cliques don't really exist here. Or I'm simply overlooking them. Who knows? But then again, we also don't have a lot of those school-activities here. Just lessons, it seems. So students aren't that easily divided, I guess.

Oh well, I don't read many stories of this generation in Harry Potter, unless it's a 'Harry's thrown in the past! OH NOES!' sort of thing. But it does seem like most of the stories start with bookworm!Lily and Player!James.

Anyway, great job! Great read! *huge grin*
Arista Ramabra chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
haha cute
Amehh chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
tres cute.
justalittleloco chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I love it! I was in stitches laughing the whole time! half of the time i had no idea why it was funny, but it was anyway. I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER!

xo

loco
LuciusLoversandSnapeSnoggers chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I'm quite sorry you've stopped writing. I've been madly giggling in my seat like a pre-pubescant school girl for five minutes now. I must say your denouement was pure genius.
M'rika chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This is so funny
Bob chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Sweet. *Except* for *the* fact that you *put* annpying little *stars* around practically every other *word*. I know it's for *emphasis* but it gets *very* annoying! Other than that, great story for a pre-OoTP.
Magical Poof chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Very interesting. I like it!
defenestratedcat chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
hahaha, i've been reading this and just cackling. XD awesome fic (that doesn't have ANY of the james/lily cliches you normally see in it! gasp!)!
Sasparilla chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Haha...very lovely and fluffy...

And I loved the fact that Lily loved Quidditch!

-mystikalolo-
Arianna Leciav chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Hi, I don't know if you still check this or anything, but I wanted to tell you this story is marvelous! I have been looking for a good story like this for a LONG time, I just have to say thank you, and please, keep writing.
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
bahahaha! funny! loved it!
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Oh bloody hell! I don't care HOW much many have said this unrealistic and stupid,IT IS NOT!

I'm from England and your right! We do not have little cliques and just go up to your mates and chat.

This was fantastic,I'm so happy SOMEONE finally did it realistically! I can VERY much see this happening anywhere and I absolutely loved it.

It's going straight into my faves for not being a cliche and being absolutely fabtastic!

It was so refreshing and wonderfull to see James portrayed differently like ! *Is exasperated*

Lady F