Reviews for Curse
demoninthenight chapter 1 . 4/15
Dude, I'm dying. But if you were a print, you'd be fine print. (my personal favorite of cheesy pick up lines)
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh god.
You nearly killed me. I nearly died laughing.
Just everything. Just.
...please. I beg. One, just one! Pick up line from red tornado. That's all I'll ever need. Just please.
Think about it.
Questionable chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
MY WORD this is hilarious I loved it and the jokes definitely fit the person bravo! :P
The Stolen Deity chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I'm sitting in my lecture trying so hard not to burst out laughing, because that would be awkward but oh my god this fic is absolutely hilarious! I love it! Where do you come up with those pickup lines because goodness me, you do not know how hard it is to keep from laughing. I can just imagine the mentors and their reactions and the faces they'd make, so perfectly! Gah! It's official, I love you!
Moar chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love you for this. PLEASE MAKE LIKE ... 50 PAGES OF THIS
Straybirds' Whisper chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Pure awesomeness! Couldn't stop laughing. You should do more like this
Wintress chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
this was...HILARIOUS. LOL.
"You look just like my mother," Conner speaks up, and then tilts his head, frowning to himself.

Wait a moment. He didn't have a mother.
Gallagher chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow. Just... wow. I love how each person's pick-up lines fit their personalities. Artemis being painfully blunt, Aqualad doing his best to be polite, etc. Adore Robin's incognitos! He's going to end up in trouble with Batman later... No, not like that!
Ravennight2641 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Amazing!:D
Jessmuffin chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was funny and amazing and just...wow, I can not stop laughing. Really funny, especially the characters reactions.
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
LOLS. I think I can die laughing. Imagining such a scene happening, is just so, out of this world, I really wish something like this to actually happen in the show.

You've done a Wonderful Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I think I'm gonna end up looking like the Joker by the time these stitches heal...

This is so funny that it hurts. Literally. But on the bright side, I may have developed a six-pack from laughing so hard.
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was *amazing.* Giving each teen a specific type of one-liner was sheer genius! Robin had me in stitches every time he opened his mouth. I love that you included Kaldur's writing test, so presumably the problem extended to telepathy too. xD

I am a little curious as to what exactly brought all the mentors to the mountain. Black Canary didn't call them, but they're worried and seem to know that *something* is up... Brilliant little fic. I loved it!
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is so hilarious :D Inappropriate pick-up lines towardsmentors are just the best thing!
DemolitionLvr chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Holy hot damn dude that was hilarious! I lived M'gann's pickup lines. So weird:) and Robin's. So raunchy. I laughed so hard my mom asked if I was alright, hahaha!