Reviews for Curse
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 2/23
This is fantastic xD I love how Robin just rolls with it, but that line to Batman must have had even him screaming on the inside. :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Lol I loved robins pick up lines!
"Well...its not going to suck its self."-Robin 2011-2016- Year it is now.
Ocs R' us chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I could barely read this because I was laughing too hard.
Meirajen chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Oh my goodness! This was prefect! xD I only wish there was more!
epickumquat42 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
This is crack gold! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is so, so awkward. But very funny.
AuroraStar17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
this was friggin perfect and i love the way robin is only embarrassesed when batman is around this is friggin funny as hell!
demoninthenight chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Dude, I'm dying. But if you were a print, you'd be fine print. (my personal favorite of cheesy pick up lines)
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh god.
You nearly killed me. I nearly died laughing.
Just everything. Just.
...please. I beg. One, just one! Pick up line from red tornado. That's all I'll ever need. Just please.
Think about it.
Questionable chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
MY WORD this is hilarious I loved it and the jokes definitely fit the person bravo! :P
The Stolen Deity chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I'm sitting in my lecture trying so hard not to burst out laughing, because that would be awkward but oh my god this fic is absolutely hilarious! I love it! Where do you come up with those pickup lines because goodness me, you do not know how hard it is to keep from laughing. I can just imagine the mentors and their reactions and the faces they'd make, so perfectly! Gah! It's official, I love you!
Moar chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love you for this. PLEASE MAKE LIKE ... 50 PAGES OF THIS
Straybirds' Whisper chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Pure awesomeness! Couldn't stop laughing. You should do more like this
Wintress chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
this was...HILARIOUS. LOL.
"You look just like my mother," Conner speaks up, and then tilts his head, frowning to himself.

Wait a moment. He didn't have a mother.
Gallagher chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow. Just... wow. I love how each person's pick-up lines fit their personalities. Artemis being painfully blunt, Aqualad doing his best to be polite, etc. Adore Robin's incognitos! He's going to end up in trouble with Batman later... No, not like that!