Reviews for To Make Something of Yourself
Sophie chapter 14 . 4/17
I love how realistic you write your story!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 4/2
Reborn is just so sweet, murderous and crazy, but still u know xD
That sure was different though. Gokudera staying angry at Tsuna even after he saved his life and Yamamoto leaving. Wonder what will happen now exactly. Anyways, I would definitely be like Gokudera. Sire, Tsuna doean't seem at all like a mafia boss, but he is definitely someone I would be willing to follow too.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 4/2
This story is great so far and sad. Tsuna and his mother are too precious and they deserve better dammit!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 4/2
Such a wonderful chapter! And boy was it depressing! I mean it was so angsty, I just wanted to hug Tsuna! I really feel him. I have been in that situation before, with the suicidal thoughts, but stopping always because of the thought of someone. Hskslsllsls. I really hope Reborn helps Tsuna out! I mean, of course we know he will, but u know xD

Anyways, wow. I wonder how Tsuna will react to being in the Vongola Famiglia!
nyan-nyan-san chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
Hi! Just wanna say that I just found this fic and I am already in love with it! I find that the really great KHR fanfics are the ones where Tsuna has more backbone in the beginning and stands up for himself against Reborn and while our precious little tuna fish is still a little "dame" in this fic, I absolutely love the character he is developing into! Anyways, thanks for the great read and I can't wait till the next chapter (whenever that shall be!)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
'Wao!'
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
LOL! I just love Ryohei sometimes.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
Honestly I think this is going nowhere. The story started off just fine, really, it was interesting even(or maybe it's just me and schadenfreude holding hands) but then things starting taking a downturn from then on. The girls are really annoying(consider me a bit bias on this, I've never liked any of the girls in Reborn apart from Lal), they're just - to put it very, very bluntly - useless and extras. They just seem to be additional burden to Tsuna and gang. Hana is intellectually smart, so she can talk her way through if she puts her mind to it so that'd fine. But the other two girls are just plain annoying(Kyoko is oh my gosh, I can't even) and although Haru may have judo skills, her character is plain annoying. Gets on your nerve, really. And why does all of them seem so weak?(apart from Hibari of course that demon kufufu) Tsuna's physical progress seen too slow too, and there's no explanation on his family(lemitsu?) and medical background either so... this story is a no for me
UserKR8027 chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
I need this to be updated so badly! It's just the perfect mix of everything right! I'm a huge fan of 8027 but even I'm enjoying the other pairing hints! It's unique because your aren't forcing the other parings down the readers throat. I just wish I had made an account sooner to give you the praise you deserved!
HelenTheMoon chapter 13 . 2/20/2015
Why did you quit this story? Have you given up fanfiction alltogether? This fanfic is one of the best I have read yet. It was actually going somewhere, something which I'm envious of. You attention to the detailsand emotions is amazing, you are in the skin of your characters. Please, let this fanfic be continued! It's a true shame to give up on stories like those!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Pandas are actually aggressive and territorial
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
This is really compelling; I very much hope that you will continue it soon!
Ruby Sky chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
The reason 1827 is so popular is because imagine the bloodthirsty perfect falling for the dame student totally unlikely but still so romantic
RaNDoem chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
Please update. You're fanfiction is really good.
sweetstuff417 chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
it's getting more interesting.. :)) please update soon because i really like your story. TO THE EXTREEEME! :D