Reviews for Disproving Penny
KathysDaddy chapter 44 . 6/12
Just found fanfiction recently. I'm not an author. Don't have the necessary imagination (I can draw a straight line if I have a ruler). I really like your stories. Great plots, stories relating to emotions the rest of us deal with, excellent grasp of English grammar (I really appreciate this one), excellent use of "cliffhangers" at the end of each chapter. Even though we know that the real "Sheldon" (Jim Parsons) is gay I still like the fictional Sheldon / Penny relationship because it's better than some of us (me) have. Have you given up? Will there be no more stories from you? If so, that would be sad.
Vampires2rocks chapter 49 . 5/16
...pleae tell me this hasn't been abandoned...
RuneDeity chapter 2 . 3/17
Hiya, just slap a dub-con/non-con warning on the story when you get the time. "TABOO/SCANDALOUS" is not really what this is about, and the warning itself is a bit misleading.
powerofthepen123 chapter 2 . 1/13
Sheldon's asexuality aside, this is in fact a rape scene. Penny consented to sex with LEONARD. She didn't know what she was doing - or more precisely, whom she was doing it with.
powerofthepen123 chapter 1 . 1/13
You know Sheldon is hetero ace, right? He knows about romance. He has romantic relationships just like any other alloromantic. He's just not interested in having sex. Considering his extreme reluctance (and eventual, reluctant agreement) to move slowly into sexy (for her) stuff with Amy, he seems to be sex-repulsed but trying to get past that to make her happy.
Yin - Yang M chapter 49 . 1/2
love the toilet paper idea. update soon
CassieInBlack chapter 49 . 8/17/2014
You're a very good writer. Please come back and continue this story, I am so eager to see Sheldon's letter to Penny!
maipigen chapter 47 . 7/31/2014
pleeeeeeease come back to this, forget the haters, this is an amazing story!
ASDF chapter 49 . 7/15/2014
Why no updat yes I really love this story please come back!
I read this b4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
So, please don't consider this a negative review, but technically/legally I is rape because she consented to sex with Leonard not Sheldon. Any unconsented sexual contact is rape (or at the very least sexual assault). Just to let you know - maybe you could put that in the warning just in case?
VampireTrekkie1701 chapter 49 . 6/26/2014
Ahh please update soon. I love this story.
MyOwnStaragain chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Instead of deleting, I will respond to this from:
"Howlingatmoon chapter 2 . Jun 2
I would like to state that is IS a rape scene.
Taking advantage of someone when they are drunk is rape. You cannot consent when you are drunk. And even if she wasn't drunk it would still be rape, since she in no way consents to have sex with Sheldon. I'm sorry but that scene really left a bad taste in my mouth."

THIS HAS BEEN ADDRESSED AROUND CH 25 AND MULTIPLE TIMES BY ME BOTH IN AUTHOR'S NOTES AND IN RESPONSES TO REVIEWS. PLEASE READ THEM. I DON'T LIKE THE CHAPTER EITHER, BUT SOMETIMES WE WRITE DARK SCENES AND THEY LEAD TO MORE BEAUTIFUL ONES. THIS IS ADDRESSED IF YOU HAD CONTINUED READING. I'M SORRY SOME M-RATED FICTION ISN'T JUST SEX. THERE ARE DARK, TABOO ELEMENTS AND A READER MUST DEAL WITH THIS OR MOVE ON. IF THIS STORY DOESN'T TICKLE YOUR FANCY, TRY MY OTHER STORIES, LIKE INFINITY OR ELIGIBLE BACHELOR FOR THE HOLIDAYS. YOU WILL CERTAINLY ENJOY THOSE LIGHT HEARTED ONES MUCH BETTER. BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR VENTURES FOR A THE PERFECT STORY! : )
murasachineko chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
OH MY GOD! I prefer Shamy but your story is fantastic! Good job!
Howlingatmoon chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I would like to state that is IS a rape scene.
d1x1lady chapter 49 . 5/27/2014
Absolutely fabulous story! Love it and can't wait to read more of your writing.
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »