Reviews for Disproving Penny
Platinum Blondie chapter 49 . 1/13
A great story
Look forward to reading more of your work
Guest chapter 49 . 7/20/2016
When will there b more 2 this story
eyann85 chapter 49 . 6/10/2016
Man do I love this !
stefanie1955 chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
Great story so far. Loving it.

Also! I agree with the author, if you don't like it, then don't read it. How much simpler can it be ?

The story is great! And if you don't like it, go find something you like. I find it very disrespectful to the author when some people make negative comments. The author is doing this for fun and it's kind enough to post it so we can enjoy it. Stop leaving negative comments, is not cool.
FreakyWeirdoXD chapter 49 . 3/31/2016
Omg I love thus story so much , I never thought I read a fan fiction about this but I grew to love it. Thanks for making this incredible story and can't wait for the next chapter and other chapters yo come.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
It was just TOO OOC for my tastes
BlackAngelBitch chapter 23 . 12/21/2015
Love the story so far! :)
Elm718 chapter 34 . 12/15/2015
I have a big issue with this chapter. Why do you continually make Penny seem so damn weak when it comes to Sheldon? I get it she ioves him and wants to be with him, but he has issues he needs to work out himself. He can't even admit his own feelings to himself. I think yo should have allowed Penny to be strand enough to let Sheldon walk away until he can het his own shit together. in my eyes you continue to allow Penny to be Sheldon's punching bag with his ever changing mood swings, and she just takes it. Just thought i'd share my opinion... Give the girl a damn back bone!
KathysDaddy chapter 44 . 6/12/2015
Just found fanfiction recently. I'm not an author. Don't have the necessary imagination (I can draw a straight line if I have a ruler). I really like your stories. Great plots, stories relating to emotions the rest of us deal with, excellent grasp of English grammar (I really appreciate this one), excellent use of "cliffhangers" at the end of each chapter. Even though we know that the real "Sheldon" (Jim Parsons) is gay I still like the fictional Sheldon / Penny relationship because it's better than some of us (me) have. Have you given up? Will there be no more stories from you? If so, that would be sad.
Vampires2rocks chapter 49 . 5/16/2015
...pleae tell me this hasn't been abandoned...
RuneDeity chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Hiya, just slap a dub-con/non-con warning on the story when you get the time. "TABOO/SCANDALOUS" is not really what this is about, and the warning itself is a bit misleading.
powerofthepen123 chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
Sheldon's asexuality aside, this is in fact a rape scene. Penny consented to sex with LEONARD. She didn't know what she was doing - or more precisely, whom she was doing it with.
powerofthepen123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
You know Sheldon is hetero ace, right? He knows about romance. He has romantic relationships just like any other alloromantic. He's just not interested in having sex. Considering his extreme reluctance (and eventual, reluctant agreement) to move slowly into sexy (for her) stuff with Amy, he seems to be sex-repulsed but trying to get past that to make her happy.
Yin - Yang M chapter 49 . 1/2/2015
love the toilet paper idea. update soon
CassieInBlack chapter 49 . 8/17/2014
You're a very good writer. Please come back and continue this story, I am so eager to see Sheldon's letter to Penny!
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »