Reviews for The Van Trip
BlueIsMyFavoriteNumber chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
. . . I didn't expect to become addicted to this story. . . PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Kitouran chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Please finish!
hetaliaforever123 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
I wanna see this happen in real life! Loved it!
RandomHetaliaFan chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
LOL u gotta update soon! this is the most hilarious Hetalia fic i have ever read! Please continue~ *gives an Italian worthy teary eyes*
Ella Lea chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
There is also two different bathrooms, one for males and one for females.

But I thought it was one for males and one for platypuses, where are the platypuses supposed to pee now!

I thought China was supposed to be the adorable hello kitty scene moment?
xXKarkatsNubbyHornsXx chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Hahaha the cashier called Chiba "ma'am" XD poor gender confused China :3
AwesomeBrit223 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Really good story! I just knew something would go wrong with the groups like that. I was laughing so hard at the pasta incident.
Ella Lea chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
YAY BELARUS!

We saw her on the map in silbsssss room! THe hand boiler was soooooo cool! BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!

I WUV YOU!

BAI NOW CHILD~!~
Miki Felton Kagamine chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
Dude, this story is FREAKIn' HILARIOUS! I was laughing the whole time, especially at the FCM and Nyan Cat parts! XD I looking forward to the next update!

~MNFKM, or half of Phantom America! Ciao!
Nokturna168 chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Why is Uni so upset? Charlie is obviously a Brooklyn(maybe, I'm not good at naming dialects) Unicorn. Those are COMPLETELY different English unicorns. Pshh yeah.
Ella Lea chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
NYAN NYAN! I don't know why but when i play it on my computer i am not physically able to turn the volume down. AARGGGGHHHH
Wolfbane chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Dude! Yay! I was so happy when I realized this was updated! :D

Nyan cat is win, lol.

Did I mention that I love this fic? I did? Well, I'm gonna remind you in the Royal Canterlot Voice:

I LOVE THIS FIC!

Can't wait for the next update!~

Also, I agree with another reviewer, TheLonerWhoIsCalledEmo, 'Would you Rather...' and 'Never Have I Ever' would be really funny :)

Its up to you, of course, though. Anything you write will be amazing!
Nokturna168 chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
VIVA LA NYAN CAT! *goes and sulks in corner at the hypocrisy that I haven't done the 10 minute challenge let alone 10 hour*

*ahem* I'm so happy you used teh outline! The chapter came out great. Oh Alfred, hatin' on voting. And poor Japan! Still carsick I see. Best of wishes to you, Nihon. I can't wait till the next chapter. Update soon! *Ignores the hypocrisy yet again*
Marakan chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
... And so it was, just as soon as I sent in my ch. 3 review.

... My suggestions still stand, along with never have I ever.
Marakan chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
The video's probably Nyan Cat. Or those 10 minutes videos. Or even that annoying Kira laugh.

Oh, I can suggest?... Hmmm... How about would you rather? Or lateral thinking riddles, where the someone poses a question and to find the answer, you have to ask yes or no questions to get the solution.