Reviews for No Reason
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This story was so great and sweet, I loved to! To me the second and last kisses you mentioned were the best. ;)
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
my lord O.O seriously, you are one of the best (if not, THE best) 8059 writer ive had the pleasure of seeing and that says something coming from me, because im VERY picky when it comes to grammar and writing as well as overall storyline, ESPECIALLY when it is something about an OTP of mine. so FEEL PROUD. and let no one sully any of your work in any way, because it is amazing.
i hope you keep writing more 8059, because i would LOVE to read more 3
MS116
DevissiTRHW chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
An excellent story. Really had fun with it.

Devi
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is so sweet and cute! I love it! . I don't find it LONG; I find it INTERESTING! XD More 8059, 'kay? 3
Shibeme chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ahhh I love this! It's very well written and played out very nicely. You also got the characters emotions and actions perfect too! Such a great job, once again I loved it!
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh wow this is so good. (and long!) My favorite would have to be Unawares #2. I would want to see the expression on everyone's face (mostly Yamamoto's).
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Zetta fabulous.
Yuu-chi chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was amazing! It escapes all words! I can't tell you just how perfect this was!

Your writing is beautiful and flows really nice and the pace is brilliant and it was so adorable and nice and just... Yeah, I TOLD you I can't put into words how much I loved this.

Lots of love, Yuu-chi
AdaraLove chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh gosh, I have no words to describe this piece! This was so awesome, amazing, beautiful, and I seriously think that those words don't do this story justice! The scenes between Yamamoto and Gokudera were so cute and I loved how the kisses between them became more heated as time went on. I can see these sort of things happening to them, like how long it took for them to realize that they cared about each other as more than friends. Even though I'm sad it took them awhile to figure that out, it just made the kisses they shared more meaningful. ) but now I'm ranting lol. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!