Reviews for What Comes Next?
progpoet chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
I enjoyed this pairing. It would have been interesting to see where things went from here. I hope you'll revisit this story one day.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Please continue writing this. It's good to see.
The Magnificent Pickle Fairy chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Oh god, this is the best pieberry fic so far! pleaseeee update it!
Sir Soz chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
More!
umbrellaleg chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
This story is one of the best brittberrys out there! You must update more often :) I'm super intrigued to see how this will play out.
Jaely chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Oh god poor Rachel, I can not see this plan ending well for her at all!. Anyway I like this story, it's the first Brit/Rachel story I've ever read. I have normally only read Faberry so I have to say that I love the Faberry, even if it's only one sided, bit you have in here. looking forward to reading more soon.
Gleelover47 chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
I am loving this, hope to see another great chapter soon
RainBlueWater chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
10 out of 10
djsmith10186 chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
New reader and this is well written. I'm enjoying what is happening so far. Keep up the great work.
Kell1310 chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
really enjoyed.
TCJ75 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
just found this story this morning.. i love it. hope u update soon.. im excited for the next chapter
Roj chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Hmm this should prove interesting. More.
Roj chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Oh wow. Did not see that coming. And Brit choosing Santana that is gonna be bad.
Willoa-.-Tara chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
OMG love this chapter and so far the story...i always thought that Brittany and Rachel would go well with each other they kinda weigh each other out i do have to say..
Huntress DoD chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
I can't wait to read what happens next...totally love this story