Reviews for A Restaurant to Remember
annaharding chapter 1 . 1/27
Very cute story! Thanx for sharing. (Altho maybe you might want to substitute the word "tesoro" for "tereso". Tesoro makes it more special, since it means "treasure".

I want you to know that I've been reading a lot of your stories - mostly the one-shots - but I've been neglectful about leaving reviews, but only cuz I wanted to hurry and get to the next one. I was going to tell you how much I've enjoyed them, in a PM, but you don't seem to have a PM account here. So just know I think you are a great writer and I love your stories! (Even if I don't leave a review!)
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
So sweet. I cried
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Aww
debslmac chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
:) Loved this
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
To find out his love was not unrequited, that she too loved him, must've been both so devastating and joyful at the same time. How he waited so long for her. How she wanted him, yet settled for a man that didn't really love her, just the idea of her. A man that trampled the spirit right out of her. Poor Edward watching her be trampled and suffering from watching it. So sad throughout with a happy ending. So many wasted years together but, apart.
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
super sweet x
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Loved it!
Thank you!
texastwifan chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Such a great story. They both fell in love but neither knew the other felt that way. She seemed to try and tell him on her first date with Jacob but he didn't understand. She settled for what she thought was love since she couldn't have the one she truly loved. I just found you as an author and have not read a story I haven't fallen in love with. I am adding you as one of my favorites because I can't get enough of your writing.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Aww, super sweet.- Glad they finally found each other in the best way that matters. :)
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
That was really sweet . . . I loved reading this.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was so sweet.! I almost cried, it was so heart breaking when they were not together. I thought for sure she was going to tell Jacob no and she didn't! Ah. But this was amazing. I loved it!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I am sorry but I personally think he was a dumbass. He should have manned the fuck up BEFORE Jacob ever even came into the picture. He waited until she was fucked over royally by Jacob. *shakes head*
finallysweet chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Loved it! Srsly... It was great
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ah, and to think it was there all along. And I smile...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012