Reviews for Senshi Continuum
Chaosblazer chapter 30 . 8/2
Awesome stuff man, that was a nice HDN reference

Keep up the awesome work_
Ford1114 chapter 30 . 8/2
One we have the Inuyasha cast appear agbgain. And then Pluto finally gets involve more in your story. She now has a partner I see. Just like her YYGDM self, Pluto is making a step in to the plot.
dialzen chapter 1 . 6/18
This has to be one of the biggest crossover stories I've read! And this is like the first chapter! I wonder how I'm going to top this. In the meantime I'll keep on reading.
MaxHD2490 chapter 16 . 6/10
While I did enjoy your story so far, but at first in this chapter when Terumi screwed the DBZ universe up I thought theres no way to save it. :(
That is until DB Xenoverse showed up with the time patrol which is kinda like sailor pluto/setsuna's role with time travel. Lets just hope Terumi don't want to meet one. (XV also has female saiyans but can't explain everything for comment)
Chaosblazer chapter 29 . 3/11
been a while since you update this.

Perv monk never learns, and I was surprised at how Kagome behaved, so she knows them eh? I look forward to her meeting Sailor Moon.

Intresting stuff with the inuyasha cast and a nice cliffhanger, keep it up dude.
Chaosblazer chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
Definitely interpreted that fight pretty well from your POV, great work man.

Yeah the FSN group won't be forgetting that lol and neither will Beryl in the other dimension

I like all the other stuff, Sora finally riding a chocobo is funny as heck, and i'm guessing those two universes are about to be put on the backburner for the Inuyasha one?

Cool stuff man, looking forward to what's coming_
Ford1114 chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
Oh nice to see the Sailors doing some action. There's that reference with Digimon Accel Stream with the future version of Charon getting involve.

Speaking of FF7, there's still yet to have a remake since SE plans to port it on the PS4.

And your birthday is coming, that's nice to hear! One way to celebrate 2014 that's for sure.
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 8/23/2014
cool chapter
Chaosblazer chapter 27 . 8/22/2014
Now that was awesome, a fight with Sephiroth and it ends with the keybladers winning, but not being able to finish him off.

Looking forward to what comes next dude, keep it up
Ford1114 chapter 27 . 8/22/2014
Nice sidestory you have here based on KH. Sora and Riku teaming up well to have their all against our familiar one winged angel friend.

Granted that he retreats to Beryl's hideout.
Ford1114 chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
Finally, I have time to make a recap review up until this point since my college semester ends again soon.

Well the crossover looks decent with having Sailor Moon (Beryl is evil as usual, but most the anime version that does that), Final Fantasy 7, Zatch Bell (I recall reading the whole manga that completes the story), Blazeblue, Kingdom Hearts, and of course Puella Magi with Madoka and Homura (well another AU versions of the Puellas will appear in Cross Generations (only Madoka definitely) and my Guilty Crown retelling).

There is like so much action and drama throughout this fic. Keep up the good work!
Chaosblazer chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
Wow that was intense, didn't think anyone could beat Erza that badly, or expect her to damage Terumi, but hey it was funny.

Fighting everywhere, the witches five are finally dead but now more powerful foes take their place like T-elos which isn't good.

Oh crud the black beast is loose, even more pain coming;; and Endymion has been caught too darkside is sure winning this.

Sora and Riku vs the true sephiroth, now that should be entertaining.

Keep up the awesome work man this is great_
Chaosblazer chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
almost thought Riku and Brago were going to fight, oh well, Brago is indeed a powerful foe, he kills stuff;

Good work dude, keep it up_
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 2/28/2014