Reviews for Senshi Continuum
Chaosblazer chapter 33 . 5/24
great comeback man, this was an awesome chapter.

fighting everywhere up in this, surprised Inuyasha didn't try the backlash wave on Mistress 9, that probably would've done some damage.

Hotaru is back and gets her power up, nice.

Keep up the awesome work dude, and hey don't worry about time, update when you feel like it since schedules can lead to stress.
metacllica chapter 32 . 10/5/2018
Mistress 9!
Chaosblazer chapter 32 . 9/9/2017
so the demon witch is out huh, hotaru needs to get back in there, liking Pluto's alter form.

nice to see this updated keep it up dude
MaxHD2490 chapter 31 . 7/17/2017
A year? What happened?
MaxHD2490 chapter 31 . 7/19/2016
Its been awhile since I read your story but this chapter was quite unexpected with Mistress 9.

On a Rei and Cu (Lancer) related topic lately his mentor Scathach appeared in Fate Grand Order recently and she's quite popular since. Wonder what happens when Rei meets Scathach at some point in your story?
Chaosblazer chapter 31 . 7/7/2016
sweet update man.

great stuff dude the wait was worth it.
Chaosblazer chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
Awesome stuff man, that was a nice HDN reference

Keep up the awesome work_
Allfather-Ford chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
One we have the Inuyasha cast appear agbgain. And then Pluto finally gets involve more in your story. She now has a partner I see. Just like her YYGDM self, Pluto is making a step in to the plot.
DynomiteX246 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
This has to be one of the biggest crossover stories I've read! And this is like the first chapter! I wonder how I'm going to top this. In the meantime I'll keep on reading.
MaxHD2490 chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
While I did enjoy your story so far, but at first in this chapter when Terumi screwed the DBZ universe up I thought theres no way to save it. :(
That is until DB Xenoverse showed up with the time patrol which is kinda like sailor pluto/setsuna's role with time travel. Lets just hope Terumi don't want to meet one. (XV also has female saiyans but can't explain everything for comment)
Chaosblazer chapter 29 . 3/11/2015
been a while since you update this.

Perv monk never learns, and I was surprised at how Kagome behaved, so she knows them eh? I look forward to her meeting Sailor Moon.

Intresting stuff with the inuyasha cast and a nice cliffhanger, keep it up dude.
Chaosblazer chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
Definitely interpreted that fight pretty well from your POV, great work man.

Yeah the FSN group won't be forgetting that lol and neither will Beryl in the other dimension

I like all the other stuff, Sora finally riding a chocobo is funny as heck, and i'm guessing those two universes are about to be put on the backburner for the Inuyasha one?

Cool stuff man, looking forward to what's coming_
Allfather-Ford chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
Oh nice to see the Sailors doing some action. There's that reference with Digimon Accel Stream with the future version of Charon getting involve.

Speaking of FF7, there's still yet to have a remake since SE plans to port it on the PS4.

And your birthday is coming, that's nice to hear! One way to celebrate 2014 that's for sure.
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 8/23/2014
cool chapter
Chaosblazer chapter 27 . 8/22/2014
Now that was awesome, a fight with Sephiroth and it ends with the keybladers winning, but not being able to finish him off.

Looking forward to what comes next dude, keep it up