Reviews for Senshi Continuum
Chaosblazer chapter 23 . 11/2/2013
guessing the blazblue anime drove you to do this chapter, and it's excellent_

Yeah I did catch that reference, nice work their dude, keep up the awesome work
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
cool story
Chaosblazer chapter 22 . 8/25/2013
Arc no 2 finally comes to a close, and on some good notes, Zouken gets his butt kicked (ouch on the double arrow shot moment; that was nasty and cool ) and awesome all around action otherwise

So now we head back to check on the others before Arc 3, this should be good_ keep up the great work dude, and nice reference to the new FSN anime at the end too looking forward to what happens next_]

Also looking forward to seeing who "they" are lol.
Kabuto S. Inferno chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
. sorry if I already said a review but great chap.
Chaosblazer chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
intresting fights in this chaper, shirou using nine lives was awesome, saber settles her score with her "child" and now the final fight is upon us for real.

If Seta stays dead i'll be surprised, I get the feeling he might be coming back but who knows.

I gotta say that canon bit seemed abit like something from fairy tail, not that it's a bad thing since you had your own twist on things.

Either way here's hoping the good guys take it home next chapter, then it's on to the next group I think?
Kabuto S. Inferno chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Nice chap.
Chaosblazer chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
your welcome for the ideas, nice to see some brutality from Uranus and Mars, and nice to see Lancer got some revenge on Gil for all the trouble he's caused.

Awsome job on the dialogue as well there were quite a few funny points in there, nice work dude keep it up
Sol chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
Great job with this. At first I was a little skeptical and at some parts it seemed a bit weird even for fanfics. But I can truthfuly say im enjoying this story. I may be not a big Sailor moon fan but I do like how you implemented them throughout each story. I would like see more of this since it is interesting to read . Also I'm surprised you didn't show the Guilty Gear universe. It would seem fun to have blazblue characters running amuck in that universe lol. Also I hope to be seeing some blazblue action soon, including Ragna in them. Just seems fitting lol. Well that's all for now, keep up the good work.
Chaosblazer chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
shiro's got a new rival for his affection, poor unlucky fool.

Intresting developments all around, training for the fight which has begun, but it seems it's not going to be finished just yet;

Can't wait till next time cause some scores are definitely gonna be setteled, keep it up dude, this story rocks_
ceadeus- slayer chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
when will Ragna show up? Also, you need to update, otherwise people will think the story is dead
MaxHD2490 chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
I hope Sakura motou has that outfit from heavens feel for the big fight at least.

other then that kinda sad about archer not staying with main characters but his body is kept by Caren which I rather find out by next chapter or so. Nice to include Ciel in this chapter on a minor role.

chapter is pretty good with focusing on characters even with some on minor plot
Chaosblazer chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
lol i wonder who Yuko and Yen Sid were talking about lol.

Good update man, lots of build up to a big fight coming, i like it keep it up_
Chaosblazer chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
very intresting update, Mars gets her upgraded form, tons of fighting everywhere, references and characters about like before, but on alot higher scale and this time we got to see Rei's "helper" battle, her fighting style and behavior as well as attire remind of Zakuro from another anime, but i don't remember the details off hand;

Either way it looks like this arc's getting to be just as tense as the ffvii one which means the good guys better get thier butts in gear; but with Shiro now having only one arm and Archer on the verge of death things could be bad.

Keep up the awsome work dude
Chaosblazer chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
Shirou has no luck with women it seems, poor guy.

Having "Lancer" hit on Rei was a nice twist, didn't see that one coming, of course having Sakura get him back to his senses and what she did, I didn't seem coming either, why do I get the feeling though that by attempting to kill her he might have just given her a power boost;

Shirou vs Archer coming possibly as well how cool.

The part with Terumi at the end was funny, leave it to him to do random stuff like that, great job dude, keep it up
Chaosblazer chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Did Gilgamesh actually stand there and not go all out? Geez. Other than that this chapter definitely had some funny dialogue and great action sequences_

Terumi outspeaking Gilgamesh, wow...I wonder if he could do that to Sephiroth and live lol;

Thanks for the shout out, it was no problem, awsome stuff dude, keep this story going_
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »