Reviews for Senshi Continuum
Chaosblazer chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
Wow that was intense, didn't think anyone could beat Erza that badly, or expect her to damage Terumi, but hey it was funny.

Fighting everywhere, the witches five are finally dead but now more powerful foes take their place like T-elos which isn't good.

Oh crud the black beast is loose, even more pain coming;; and Endymion has been caught too darkside is sure winning this.

Sora and Riku vs the true sephiroth, now that should be entertaining.

Keep up the awesome work man this is great_
Chaosblazer chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
almost thought Riku and Brago were going to fight, oh well, Brago is indeed a powerful foe, he kills stuff;

Good work dude, keep it up_
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
cool story
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 24 . 1/29/2014
Nice work!
Taeniaea chapter 24 . 1/8/2014
cool chapter
Chaosblazer chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
feels great to get an early day birthday present, nothing but chaotic fighting everywhere and I freaking LOVE it_

awesome work dude, keep it up_
Chaosblazer chapter 23 . 11/2/2013
guessing the blazblue anime drove you to do this chapter, and it's excellent_

Yeah I did catch that reference, nice work their dude, keep up the awesome work
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
cool story
Chaosblazer chapter 22 . 8/25/2013
Arc no 2 finally comes to a close, and on some good notes, Zouken gets his butt kicked (ouch on the double arrow shot moment; that was nasty and cool ) and awesome all around action otherwise

So now we head back to check on the others before Arc 3, this should be good_ keep up the great work dude, and nice reference to the new FSN anime at the end too looking forward to what happens next_]

Also looking forward to seeing who "they" are lol.
Kabuto S. Inferno chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
. sorry if I already said a review but great chap.
Chaosblazer chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
intresting fights in this chaper, shirou using nine lives was awesome, saber settles her score with her "child" and now the final fight is upon us for real.

If Seta stays dead i'll be surprised, I get the feeling he might be coming back but who knows.

I gotta say that canon bit seemed abit like something from fairy tail, not that it's a bad thing since you had your own twist on things.

Either way here's hoping the good guys take it home next chapter, then it's on to the next group I think?
Kabuto S. Inferno chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Nice chap.
Chaosblazer chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
your welcome for the ideas, nice to see some brutality from Uranus and Mars, and nice to see Lancer got some revenge on Gil for all the trouble he's caused.

Awsome job on the dialogue as well there were quite a few funny points in there, nice work dude keep it up
Sol chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
Great job with this. At first I was a little skeptical and at some parts it seemed a bit weird even for fanfics. But I can truthfuly say im enjoying this story. I may be not a big Sailor moon fan but I do like how you implemented them throughout each story. I would like see more of this since it is interesting to read . Also I'm surprised you didn't show the Guilty Gear universe. It would seem fun to have blazblue characters running amuck in that universe lol. Also I hope to be seeing some blazblue action soon, including Ragna in them. Just seems fitting lol. Well that's all for now, keep up the good work.
Chaosblazer chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
shiro's got a new rival for his affection, poor unlucky fool.

Intresting developments all around, training for the fight which has begun, but it seems it's not going to be finished just yet;

Can't wait till next time cause some scores are definitely gonna be setteled, keep it up dude, this story rocks_
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »