Reviews for Senshi Continuum
Lady-Nyxx chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Hi hi! Finally I’m able to get around to reviewing this story! D

Really sorry that I’ve been such a flake…I just realized that I promised too many people things such as drawings and reviews and the like and I hadn’t realized how much of a toll it would take on me…so I’m deciding to take on a few things at a time. Both you and another friend on come first since you two have been waiting so patiently and support me as well X3

Plus, I had to do some pretty annoying reading assignments in my classes last semester…and thanks to them, I kind of lost my tolerance for reading anything…which is mainly why I hadn’t done any recreational reading in a while! But now I have to get back into it…and I love reading and reading helps me to write better, so I REALLY need to up my game and forget the awful and boring stuff I had to read last semester.

I kno I’m just giving excuses, but I’m REALLY sorry for taking so long!
I haven’t actually checked my email since November…and I don’t go onto this site as much as I used to…not since I got addicted to DA lol, so I hadn’t realized how many chapters you’ve uploaded! Wow! I REALLY need to catch up!

Tell you what, I’ll try to read and review about 2 of ur chapters every week until I catch up, ya? I hope you don’t mind that scheduling ” (however, this time around, I’ll have to do one review today and one tomorrow…cuz its really late now and I have to get to bed lol) I look forward to seeing how far this story has progressed! Last I remember reading, things were getting interesting! D

Oh! And I was able to watch the Fate/Stay Night movie, so now I FINALLY know (roughly) who the characters are and what they look like…this was driving me crazy for the longest time since I began reading ur story, so now I can imagine things in my head better! D Now all I need to do is get an understanding of the Blazeblue people and I’m good lol XD

Well anyway! I’ll stop babbling and finally review!

Along with Cloud defeating Sephiroth once again, life should have continued being mundane and people living out there small and significant lives. [There is just something about what Vincent thought here that just didn’t sit right with me…Its not the grammar that I have an issue with (well…there IS the there/their issue again), it’s more of what he said. Like…he said that the people’s lives were “mundane” and “small”…and yet they are “significant”? I’m sorry…I’m not sure if this oxymoron was purposeful or not…if it is, then srry for pointing it out ” I didn’t mean to step on ur toes there…and if it wasn’t on purpose, I hope I was able to help out in any way]

With so many things that have happened it makes me think that this is more than random occurrence and someone caused all of this to happen. […lol if Vincent had said this out loud and I was there to hear it, I could see myself saying, in response to this… “gee, ya think?”]

[Okay, I think you’re using semi-colons to replace commas at times…and this isn’t necessarily correct. Like with here], “Aerith; the last of the Ancient's that could speak to the earth and lead the people of this world to the Promised Land; to think that her young life would be taken by Sephiroth, who was the product of a union between Professor Hojo; the man who made him this way and the first woman he ever loved Lucrecia.” [I personally think that both of those semi-colons weren’t necessary. For that sentence structure specifically, commas would have been more correct. But I can see ur confusion. Instead of semi-colons, I use em-dashes…ya kno, these things “—”, which, from what I learned or gathered, are basically the same thing. But anyway, semi-colons/em-dashes are not the same as commas. I’ll admit that its difficult sometimes to distinguish when to use either of them. Heck, I mix them up sometimes as well—it’s an honest mistake. I guess the simplest way to explain the difference is that commas are used to indicate some kind of pause in the middle of a sentence, like when listing things, while semi-colons/em-dashes are used in a sentence where a separate, yet related, thought is included in the sentence…that’s the best way I can explain it I suppose. Sometimes, if you have spell/grammar check on ur computer, it’ll tell you when it thinks you need a semi-colon…tho sometimes you have to use ur best instincts over that of the computer _ But again, it is hard to distinguish sometimes, so ur okay ) Just keep this in mind! ]

“Granted it was not like Cloud ever admitted anything on that matter given the fact he was quiet and somewhat indifferent to matters of the heart with the love triangle that happened with him, Tifa and Aerith but when the famed swordsman killed the last of the Ancients that affected him more than words could say.” [This felt a bit like a run-on sentence…I think it could have been broken up into something like “Granted, it was not like Cloud ever admitted anything on that matter, given the fact that he was quiet and somewhat indifferent to matters of the heart—given the love triangle that happened with him, Tifa, and Aerith. But when the famed swordsman killed the last of the Ancients, that affected Cloud more than words could say.” Or something like that…]

Sorry I’m being such a grammar/sentence structure shark today ” I apologize in advance before reading on. I am enjoying everything that’s happening! DD

Lol…Vincent called Michelle (srry I’m more used to the English dub names of Sailor Moon) the “Ice Queen” X3

"You are still a warrior Michiru. Even if you don't have your powers for the time being you are still in this fight. Fighting doesn't necessarily mean fighting with fist; it can also mean fighting mentally and spiritually against what plagues your heart." [I really like this statement :) You wrote that out very nicely and has a nice meaning ))]

“Cloud actually had it along with that boy who lives at this house along with Tifa and Marlene; Denzel." He motioned to the boy in question in the picture. [This was worded kind of awkwardly… Just to make it simpler, I think it would have been okay to make his saying “Denzel” as a separate sentence instead of including it in the last one. And then just adding a “…” after it…hope that makes any sense ”]

"That may be true but I won't allow you to have your way Caster!" Michiru challenged boldly. "Proclaiming yourself as a kind of upper level being; do you really think I will allow you to continue with your ambitions?" She yelled heatedly. "Nor will I allow you to have these children." [Idk…I just find it weird how Michelle automatically assumed that Caster would be after the children…I mean, she never showed any noticeable interest in them before…so…?]

“nice little pimped out coffin of yours…” [LOL I love that….hehe pimped out coffin XDD]

Ha…a Twilight reference…Used with contempt! As it should be X3 Aki approves!

“Where did he go? Quickly looking around until her woman's intuition kicked in. She turned around to see Cloud lifting his sword with two hands and flying towards her at full speed.” [Woman’s intuition, huh? X3 I’m…pretty sure that ur not using that in the right context…but I still find it a bit amusing so I’ll let it slide X333]

Alright! I got through the chapter! (and its 4:30am now…haha…) I gotta say, this story has progressed quite nicely since chapter one and I’m really liking where ur going with this! You’ve integrated all these anime/games together so nicely—I’m impressed! Plus, this story is like a major flashback for me in regards to Sailor Moon. I totally forgot about Emerald and her buddies with the Dark Moon XD It’s just been too long, which makes this a wonderful refresher for me!
I look forward to reading ur next chappie, seeing what happens with Cloud, Michelle, and the others! something I hope to do tomorrow!

Until the next chapter, c ya! *hugs*
Chaosblazer chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
A very nice start of this arc, was thing Rin talking too the object that turns into a magical girl; oh boy wasn't expecting to see that in this story

I look forward to this arc getting deeper, merry christmas as well dude_
Chaosblazer chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
so i'm guessing it's time for the "gaurds" to lay down the law assuming we're going to be seeing that next time;

Otherwise I look forward to seeing what happens in the FSN universe and I liked how Kyo and Zatch appeared too
Chaosblazer chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Nice work dude, that was a very well done representation of the FFVII universe, all the battles, spells and other effects were awsome

Heh, Yuko knows everyone doesn't she, I dunno why but I kept expecting someone to mention Sora from Kingdom Hearts here, but that's ok

Terumi's line at the end had me laughing so hard

Keep up the awsome work dude.
MaxHD2490 chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
quite action packed in this chapter and a few moments in between but at the end I can't explain in words with Sephiroth after Mina got struck by his sword and left a cliff hanger at the end.
MaxHD2490 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
big error Jeffrey since its like last chapter, hope you can fix that but keep the title chapter name however on the meaningful side
Chaosblazer chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Very well done on these two chapters, lots of action and story, Nimue is a name I know..albeit the last time I saw someone with that name she wasn't exactly human, nor grotesque..but that's for another time, nice to see the Turks get pounded and nice to see Minako and Cloud going at it.

But the One Winged Angel is still out there...if the weapon doesn't kill them, he will; lol

good stuff dude, keep it up.
Lady-Nyxx chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Alright! I've made it to the last of ur updates!

It's review time!

(Final Fantasy VII Battle theme starts)

LOL

Duuuuude. Caster is getting OWNED! I just wish i was there off on the sidelines eating popcorn and watching this intense beating happening! Doesnt Catster kno the basic rule? if ur mainly a magic-user, then its a HUUUUGE mistake to have someone get that close to u! Duh!

Well, some people gotta learn that the hard way X3

"I hope Tifa can keep up the momentum though. She is fighting on pure adrenaline alone and that won't last if she lets her emotions cloud her judgment." Vincent theorized.

[Way to set a jinx Vincent]

I think you mean Shuriken...not "Shurikan"

Gotta say, that was a PRETTY SWEET battke between Berserker and the Scouts. Awesome job on that! And I was incredibly amused by the argument between mina and tifa X33

Really great chapter here. Cant wait to see what happens next! Until your next upload, c ya!

Lady-Nyxx chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Review time!

Haha Team MMM-better than Team Edward or Team Jacob could ever hope to be XDDDDD

Srry, I couldnt resist X3

"Vincent's eyes winded a little because he never thought a woman would be very blunt and willful. Along with the fact that she called him dude, which slightly bothered him." I couldnt help but chuckle when i read this XD

Ooo Lita (ima call her Lita cuz i'm more used to this name due to the english dub) has a crush on Vincent! That's awesome. Seems like the type of badass guy she'd fall for X3

When you mentioned figures in dark cloaks, I first though of Dementors from Harry Potter. But once you mentioned how they were doing spells, I thought that they were more like Death Eaters. Makes perfect sense X3

"I am thinking we are in some kind of labyrinth?" Neptune suggested.

"Wait a real labyrinth, just like that old eighties movie?" Sailor Venus asked perplexed.

"Yes just like that." Neptune said while dropping her head.

XDD I like how you added that reference in there lol

Daaaaamn. That little girl murdered her mother so brutally! I knew Nixie was a bitch and all, but still O_O

"Before she could move he stopped her with a stern look. "It won't be all fun and games you know," He told her. "This is going to improve your powers and endurance but you must be prepared to bond with me. With this power you are accepting me as a part of you and vice versa. It is more important that you have a strong heart and an unbreakable will." He warned.

Makoto looked into his eyes with determination. "Zeo I am willing to accept you as a part of me. I am willfully giving myself to you to fight for what I believe in and protect the one's I care about!" she said thinking of her friends and the man she was falling for."

[This seems so Miaka and Suzaku to me for some reason lol]

"Her boobs are bigger than mine, that can't happen!" Seriously? -.-' Come on Mina, that is SO not the right time to be thinking that lol

Great chappie once again!

Onto the next!

Aki

P.S Abridged anime ARE soooo funny! The way TFS did DBZ...that's like the funniest thing EVER! Those guys are such geniuses. XD
Lady-Nyxx chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
I AM SO INCREDIBLY SORRY!

I havent reviewed this story in the loongest time and you've been so patient with me and continuing to support me on my story...Q_Q ur so kind and I'm so...not...I'M SORRY!

I will review this story now to redeem myself. Oh, and here's a cyber cookie...and some cake...and some nachos...and a churro...and...and a gift card so that you could buy whatever the heck you want "

REVIEW TIME!

Cloud Arc, huh? Mmm that boy is sooooo fine!

O/O

Umm...scratch that last comment. I apologize for the fan-girl moment "

Great improvement on the descriptions *claps* Things flow more eloquently now D I appreciate your details and background infor for those who are a tad confused X3

You jerks made young Cloud cry? HOW DARE YOU! ur lucky i cant jack you up right here! lol

It's incredibly sweet what Mina says to Cloud-unlikely for a 5 year old to say most of those things, ya, but still sweet.

But really, if she's supposed to be around 5, her vocabulary and grammer is pretty advanced...

Try to avoid saying an items name too many times in the same way...to avoid form that being confusing, I'll give you a simple example: "When Cloud got close he opened the side of his bike and took out his fusion sword aka his new Buster sword." Instead of saying sword twice, maybe you can say "his fusion blade" or "his fusion weapon", or something like that...if you see what i mean

"I am going to need some help with this if I want the populace to come and worship me. I will become the foundation of this world. Once I learn to control the power of this world I will use it to my advantage and drive Beryl away. I will be the one with all the power!" Uh...huh...I'm sure Beryl is not going to like that! lol

Must be awkwars standing near a villan and just watching them laugh like that haha

Oooo you should totally have Tifa walk in on Cloud and Caster one day while she's brainwashing him X3 add extra drama to the mix

Alright! We finally get the sailor scouts in there! D

You know, the scene where they're in the wasteland and the three are looking around, thinking of how Mina was home and someone making that sarcastic comment about how it looked "homey" REALLY reminded me of the Lion King when Simba went back to pride rock and it was all grey, depressing, and had gone through a drought. Someone must have looked at simba and said, "nice place ya got here" idk lol. Anyway, enough with the tangent

THANX SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER! It was a fun read. Ima go onto the next chappie now

Chaosblazer chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
and people wonder why i condone the two of them so much, Neptune is way too untrusting of demons, Venus and Tifa's little rivalry was funny, all the more reason to get cloud back.

I've been reading this story for sometime now, just decided to review since i forgot too (except chapter 4 since i don't know most of the people there sorry bout that.) looking forward to what comes next
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Jupiter no don't go there Vincient's not your type, more fighting everywhere and now Tifa's going up against Caster, awsome stuff
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Caster...don't tamper with forces you can't control, especially one who can blow up the solar system, you've unleashed it now.

Great chapter to lead off this arc dude.
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Past connections established, good. Figuring out where to go, nice. Yuko down right scares me, but what can you expect from one who follows the fullmetal alchemist law.

Only time i've heard Memento mori mentioned, it was a giant space station lazer gun.
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
That dude fighting the senshi was so funny, especially when he mentioned Tea from yugioh, nice to see them kick beryl's butt, yet they lost one of thier own...who ends up with Inuyasha's brother, this should be good, keep it up
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »