Reviews for Senshi Continuum
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Jupiter no don't go there Vincient's not your type, more fighting everywhere and now Tifa's going up against Caster, awsome stuff
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Caster...don't tamper with forces you can't control, especially one who can blow up the solar system, you've unleashed it now.

Great chapter to lead off this arc dude.
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Past connections established, good. Figuring out where to go, nice. Yuko down right scares me, but what can you expect from one who follows the fullmetal alchemist law.

Only time i've heard Memento mori mentioned, it was a giant space station lazer gun.
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
That dude fighting the senshi was so funny, especially when he mentioned Tea from yugioh, nice to see them kick beryl's butt, yet they lost one of thier own...who ends up with Inuyasha's brother, this should be good, keep it up
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
A good opening to this story, loving the chaos everywhere

Cloud fighting Venus was definitely the best part though, keep it up
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Heyo, Jeffrey! Have no fear! I've been keeping up with this story. Finals and job searching have been keeping me kinda busy lately.

These chapters have been freaking epic. K is right. The battles are great, especially Jupiter, Tifa, and Venus taking on Berserker. Bummer about Michiru losing her powers because of Caster (interesting backstory between those two!).

It wouldn't be FFVII without the ol' silver-haired bishie himself. Seems he wants Minako involved with his impending duel with Cloud. Drama!

The Tifa and Minako catfight was a riot. XD

Though I'm a girl, I'd love to see those two brawl in a mud wrestling match to fight over Cloud's affection. I like Minako, but Tifa wins thanks to her freakish strength and her 'assets'. :3

Speakin' of Cloud, he shows up with the Turks. Damn it all, it had to end on a cliffhanger! I can't wait to see how Minako reaches out to her brother. Great work, Jeff! I'll be keeping up with this in the meantime. _ b
Kanius chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Hey, this was a thrilling and action packed chapter! I like how the progression of the events are shaping up.

Tifa and Alter Form Jupiter really kicked into high gear. That witch, Caster, really took a brutal beating from Tifa. But, just when Cloud is mentioned, Tifa freezes at her tracks. The battle with Jupiter and Berserker was intense. Venus and Tifa getting involved added to the intensity of the fight. Jupiter defeating Hercules shows how far she's come as a Senshi, but it did take team effort like she said. Very nice touch those two calling each other 'brother, sister'.

I see Makoto and Zeo's bond is strengthening, that's good to know. Tifa was sure shocked to see Minako again. That was quite a riot when Minako and Tifa argued to reignite their rivalry. Could've erupted into a catfight. Haha.

Not surprised to see Sephiroth intervene. But, surprised to see the Turks. Now, Cloud has captured Michiru. Things are going to get emotional from here on when brother and sister meet. This arc looks to be reaching near a climax, or there might be a few more chapters left?

I do like how you've started incorporating music cues into the story. I know you referred to me. ;)

I must say the omake was funny and weird. I do remember Lamb Chops and the play along.

The story is getting really good. Makoto, Minako, Tifa, Vincent, and co. have a tough battle ahead for them. I hope Minako and Michiru can gain their Alter Senshi forms soon. Take care, man!
Kanius chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Sorry, that 'anon' was me. You can delete that if you want. Stupid signed me off.

Here's my signed review:

Since you reviewed my chapter, I'll return the favor.

What can I say? There were some neat and cool developments. I liked the backstory you made for Neptune and Caster/Lausanne's past. You had me interested with it all.

Ah, so that's the Alter Mode. It was neat seeing Jupiter gain her and utilize her new powers. Zeo is an interesting character and a sound choice for Jupiter's spirit. I think that's how Vincent's Chaos form looks like. It was cool seeing Chaos form in action. I'm not surprised Vincent shrugged off Neptune giving him the glare.

I love Venus' "I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SHIT!" line. That had me laughing. You bring out the best out of Minako and her comical moments.

Ouch, poor Michiru. Caster just took her Neptune powers away. How is Michiru going to rebound from this dilemma?

Nice timing and save by Tifa - much to Venus' relief and chagrin; Minako has every right to be baffled by Tifa's enormous bust. I look forward to see how Tifa fares with Caster and if Jupiter ever wakes up.

Yeah, you really like Minako so much by putting her in those situations. Haha.

Update again, my friend!
Kanius chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Nice chapter and like how things are going with the story.

The background story with Minako and Cloud was insightful. I personally think Minako and Tifa works better as a rivalry. So, we find out how cloud was taken and brainwashed. Terumi is hysterical like he's been since his first in-story appearance.

The three Senshi (Minako, Makoto, and Michiru - Team MMM) arrive in the FFVII world. I liked their interaction with Aerith. Yikes, a monster attacks and they can't somehow transform? Could this lead them to finding new powers to substitute their Senshi powers?

Nice save by Vincent. The Cloud Arc is off to a good start and hope to see Team MMM recover before they find Cloud. Good work, JF!
Aloubell chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Alrighty, here for the next review!

YEAHHH! Setsuna and Konoka! I love negima and those two are awesome!

"Konaka, as the head of the Konoe family and a priestess of Mars you have a responsibility not to get completely drunk!"-well DUH! XD

"-and besides If you drink this, it's like indirect kissing with me Set-chan." XDDD I remember that joke from the show! lol

Yay! Asuna! She's so cool (bad time to be sleeping thi haha). And whenever i hear negi talk, i cant help but add in his british accent from the dub X)

Run Negi run!

YEAAAAAH x2 YORUICHI! Awesome that she's in here D (btw you accidentally put that she had yellow eyes twice in her description)

Ha Sora, Sherry, and Brago are in this too? man ur sure bringing out the arsenal of anime/game people, arent you? X3

I thoroghly enjoyed seeing all of the different vassles in the castles (ha...i rhymed). and all of the cameos were integrated smoothly, so great job!

Until next update

Aloubell chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
SO SRRRRRYYYY for taking so long to read and review this " College hasnt been doing me any favors lately.

Review time!

Ooo it'lle be interesting to see Naraku be thrown in the mix here~

Huh. Beryl loved Darien (srry i have to call him that thanks to the american version conditioning me P)? I either forgot or didnt know that!

Try not to say the word "body" too much during that bit with Beryl. I feel as if you used it too many times consecutively. either go for some synonyms or imply that you mean her body.

"So, in that version, I killed Sailor Moon but due to the interference of Sailor Pluto and the time-space witch Yuko, I was defeated?" She screamed taking her hand of the machine." I feel that, comically, she should have screamed "YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. BE. KIDDING. ME!" XDD

Some of the sailors werent born in the world they were in, eh? sort of suspected that from last chapter, but its good to have it confirmed. cant wait to see how this all turns out~ two bad guys working together in a supposed alliance. when in any anime, movie, or tv show does this actually work? Someone is gonna get double crossed here, dont kno who. but someone will.

Make sure you establish whetehr or not ur in past or present tense. dont switch up cuz it nmigh confuse ur readers

"It no surprise that she was able to do that, she is the embodiment Venus after all, Love and all that shit." XDDD

I really like how you described that Yuki Terumi guy X3 very informative and amusing at the same time!

Also, "Yes, no matter what she will always be a pain in my fine, well developed ass." super LOL

Try not t mix up "our" with "are"

So much suspense and drama!

Onto the next chappie!

Kanius chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
This was a good chapter. It was neat getting to know all of the Senshi's castle guards. It was surprising to see them all from different anime/manga/video games (Yoruichi from Bleach, Negi and the girls from Negima, Fairy Tail, Sora from Kingdom Hearts,and Zatch Bell). I was surprised to see all these crossover casts involved. You're going all out.

The interactions were funny and brought some much needed light following a disastrous war. Hope we see the characters again after the Senshi's story arcs finish. Keep at it, my friend!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Haruhi-chan here! I just want to say: Awesome crossover!

It's really cool you're attempting your own mega crossover like Kanius-sama has. Even better you're including Fate/Stay Night! Awesome work and the fight scenes are pretty good, but I'm liking the story developments more. So, Beryl is back. Didn't see that one coming.

Yeah, I'm definitely keeping tabs with this one. Sorry if this is brief. I've got school in the mornin'! Keep up the good work, Jeffrey! Can't wait to see the Senshi go to the other dimensions! _ b
Starlight AT chapter 3 . 2/2/2012 THIS IS A GOOD CROSSOVER! Sorry for taking so long to review! College work, and Dissidia 012 have been taking up my time!

Amelia: Wow...this is really good...

Marta: And for once we're not making a scene...

Hikari: Behave everyone!

Alice: Let's try to keep this professional.

Amelia: Yeah yeah...

But seriously I was not expecting Yuko, OR BEYRL TO APPEAR! NICE SURPRISE THERE! Either way this is turning out to be a story worth reading! OH yeah and I will be holding a contest soon regarding Hikari.

Hikari: Me?

Yes I will be going back through my previous chapters, fixing typoes and such, and Hikari will be getting a new name.

Hikari: W-what!

NO I'M FIXING TYPOES AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND maybe ADDING SOME SCENES! MAYBE! So if you have any ideas go right ahead and shoot! Oh the only requirements i ask is that it has to be sky related, since every FF protagonists has a name associated with the sky. The MAIN Protagonists anyway!
Kanius chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Sorry for the delay. This was another good and informative chapter. So, we learn more of how Beryl returned and we get the pasts of some of the Sailors. I must be surprising for Rei, Minako, and Ami to learn of their 'other lives'. These connections will make interesting scenarios when the Sailors visit the worlds they once inhabited in their former lives.

I think you're doing well getting the whole dimension/universes deal right. You clarified, at least for me, how they work for this story.

The more I read this, the more I do want to check Fate/Stay Night and research BlazBlue. I'll check them out sometime. This story is going good, my friend. Keep at it and I'd like to see how the Senshi interact with each dimension's characters. Later!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »