Reviews for The Hypnotist
ElfiieSu chapter 4 . 4/14
Awesome story !
Could you please send me the URL and password to access the end of this story, please ?
KilenTora chapter 4 . 3/5
DUDE! This fanfic is AMAZING! I HAVE to know what happens!
Zombietooth chapter 4 . 2/1
Hi! I love this story and would love it even more if you could please send me the link and pw to the rest of it :)
You're characterization of Ichigo and Aizen is spot on, even in the AU setting, which is something I dearly miss in most fanfics.
hypnoslave8123 chapter 4 . 1/31
I love this story! Please send me the URL and password!
Lost Heartless Child chapter 4 . 1/7
ohhh more
Kyuubiwan chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
I would like the URL and password please~ really wanna read the rest
JazzyHamm chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
I just finished rereading it and I just love it so much I never read the ending so may I please have it?
violetviolin chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Can i have the Url and password please. I must know how this story ends.
Amber96Anime chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
That was hot. - I'd like to read more.
Krys chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
Hi, could you send a link or URL to my friend who has an account here Crystalstorm21..She said I could borrow her PM for that since I don't have an account here myself. This might be an older fic but its always been fun to read.
ScarletHarmony chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
I am so in love with your story can i have the URL and password. I must know how this ends author-sama!
GothicVampireLolita chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
I really like your story. Could you possibly send me the link and password to the full version? Please I want to know what's gonna happen!
otomegamer chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
I really like your writing style, it's sucks that your full version can't be on this site. Could you possibly send me the link and password to the full version? I'm really curious of what's gonna happen.
mooniesgurl2468 chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Can I have the url please? :) I really wanna know the ending!
Lotus777 chapter 4 . 9/20/2015