Reviews for Cinder's Story
AnnoyingJacob chapter 10 . 11/17
This is very sad and shows how violent someone you thought you trusted can disobey you. Otherwise rape, I neither like it nor hate it and it scars me but leaves a valuable lesson.(It took a lot of courage to come back here.):
Theodore chapter 27 . 11/15
The rape part was, no too much. Te rest was beautifully written and I loved it.
That was amazing! I'm so glad I finished it even though I stayed up until 2 doing it. It was cute, sad, sweet and happy all mixed together. Thanks for the amazing story
Alien chapter 27 . 7/7
Awww the ending was so beautiful and sadness but AMAZING I..I..I can't even begin to the describe how wonderful the whole thing was..but what I don't understand is why the fairy godmother didn't make Ceceil kids STILL a great story that Disney should consider .')
Aliens chapter 25 . 7/7
Alien chapter 1 . 7/6
It was ok I guess
Crazy Hetalia chapter 27 . 6/23
I cane across this story at 1 am hoping to read just some silly retold Cinderella story, but between males. I never expected any of this, and I have to admit, that last chapter really tugged at my heart strings. Your writing was wonderful (save for a few spelling mistakes that can be easily looked over), and the characters themselves were well represented. I really enjoyed your story, thank you for writing such a wonderful thing!
05xRi-chanx27 chapter 27 . 3/29
Well, that kinda hit the feels *sniff*
But, beautiful story, loved it (I remember not even wanting to sleep cuz' I wanted to read more V)
Thanks for the story! And also for completing it! You just gotta appreciate those
Angelicia chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
I was actually shipping Desmond and Cinder at first but then Desmond raped Cinder and I was just like god dammit Desmond! I like the way it ended but I would like to see what it would have been like if Cinder chose Desmond. :)
Ivy2121 chapter 27 . 6/19/2014
That was just a perfectly beautiful story with a side dish of tragedy.
Ivy2121 chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
This is great and there are no grammar mistakes as far as I could see.
ER0R chapter 27 . 11/10/2013
My god ;-;
I finished this whole story in 2 days
My goossshhhh
I nearly cried at the end
Very good job
Very good
STORMIC chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
stormic chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
ohhhhh his PRAY this is gonna get good
Xxanimefangurl2294xX chapter 27 . 8/30/2013
Aw i loved this story
Good job :) * I sorta ship Desmond and Cinder o:
Hehehe anyways awesome story c:
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »