Reviews for Cinder's Story
05xRi-chanx27 chapter 27 . 3/29
Sigh
Well, that kinda hit the feels *sniff*
But, beautiful story, loved it (I remember not even wanting to sleep cuz' I wanted to read more V)
Thanks for the story! And also for completing it! You just gotta appreciate those
Angelicia chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
I was actually shipping Desmond and Cinder at first but then Desmond raped Cinder and I was just like god dammit Desmond! I like the way it ended but I would like to see what it would have been like if Cinder chose Desmond. :)
Ivy2121 chapter 27 . 6/19/2014
That was just a perfectly beautiful story with a side dish of tragedy.
Ivy2121 chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
This is great and there are no grammar mistakes as far as I could see.
ER0R chapter 27 . 11/10/2013
My god ;-;
I finished this whole story in 2 days
My goossshhhh
I nearly cried at the end
Very good job
Very good
*hugs*
*cries*
STORMIC chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
OMG WHAT THE FUCKIN FRUIT CAKE MOTHER OF SHITTY ENGLANDS PEARLS ...
stormic chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
ohhhhh his PRAY this is gonna get good
Xxanimefangurl2294xX chapter 27 . 8/30/2013
Aw i loved this story
Good job :) * I sorta ship Desmond and Cinder o:
Hehehe anyways awesome story c:
theponyrider chapter 27 . 8/1/2013
It was an interesting read.
Good job, author!
Lavonya chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
This is thee sweetest and saddest story I've ever read!
You did a /wonderful/ job on the plot and an /AMAZING/ job on the details of this story!
I don't think there are many - actually there are very few - that have this level of detail and I hope that you continue on in your writing!
A. Sirius Riddle chapter 27 . 7/5/2013
That was Brillant! I truly Enjoyed that story Very Much.
A. Sirius Riddle chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
Just a quick thing: when The Prince starts telling Cinder what Desmond told him, you wrote 'Desmond began,' instead of 'Liam' or 'The Prince' 'began'. Just wanted to point that out.
Love this story by the by, can't seem to put it down!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Cinder seems awfully cheerful about chores, dream about a prince or no. I wish I could do that.
N Harmonic chapter 27 . 6/22/2013
aw! so sad!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
somehow...it felt really...unresolved? I kind of liked the character that Desmond played. If possible can you write another story with the alternative ending of Cinder together with Desmond? I think it would turn out really interesting. Thanks!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »