Reviews for We'll Be Okay
WhatRuWaiting4 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I wish there was a second chapter with burt finding out why blaine had been kicked out and all that :) who write to good to leave this as a one shot, it has so much potential :))
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
so when Mr. Anderson actually kicks in the door I go: WTF!

This is bad!

I read the majority of the fic with my hand over my mouth - I was so scared for both of them.

I also felt like Mr. A was gonna lay one on Blaine and he should have kept his mouth shut.

"GET YOUR FAGGOT ASSES OUT OF MY HOUSE" my response: oh Jesus!

Wow - what a ride. my poor bbs.
AlexandriaApple chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Holy crap, that was positively ADORABLE!

You should continue this story, i NEED more :)

Ok, so, I just started writing like yesterday, and i need someone whose good at kliane to review it, sooooo...please :)

It would mean a lot to me :)

Good job :)
mardie186 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
We have seen on the show that Blaine has some anger issues and also that he was very hurt by Finn's attitude towards him. My theory is that Blaine's dad is "unsupportive" of him being gay, so this story sorta fits with my theory. Hence why Blaine is virtually never at his own house but is at Kurt's. And Burt and Carole would definitely take him in. I hope that eventually on the show we will meet Blaine's parents. But who knows. Its been nearly 3 years and we haven't met Rachel's yet. Anyhow, I loved how sweetly they woke up together after their first time. Together they can have the COURAGE to face any obstacles. Love my boys.
kurtcoblaine290 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awwwwww! I love fics where Blaine's dad is a jackass and he either moves in with Kurt or gets his own place, but I also like fics where his dad is tolerant. I hate the ones where his dad is so very accepting cause it doesn't follow the story-line - and I know that's kind of what fanfix are for but still, I like a little canon - and it's just plain unrealistic. Blaine's dad is an ass, he basically said so himself in 'Sexy' to Burt at the car shop.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
gah! this made me cry! beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
*cough cough*. So, um.. I so did not cry! GOD, HOW COULD YOU THINK SUCH A THING! *wipes tears streaming down her face uncontrollably*. I was so not moved by this, or anything.

MrMouseAndCheese chapter 1 . 11/25/2011