Reviews for Sometimes Your Dreams Come True
Kate chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
I'M FREAKING OUT!
rinarose01824 chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
OMG WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED!? OMG PLEASE UPDATE! OMG WTF HAPPENS!?
FueledByChocolate chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Please note that the guidelines clearly state that stories containing real people (members of One Direction included) are not allowed here. If you want to keep your story as is, you can do a Google search for places that allow this type of content and move this story there. OneDirectionFanfiction, LiveJournal, or a blog are just a few places you could try. If you want to keep it on fanfiction, you can change the names so they're no longer confused with real people.

If you decide to leave it here without changing it, your story will be reported for breaking the rules and it will be deleted.
JulieAnastasja chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
huh, I had been in London for a week too :) Awesome place ! and I can't wait next chapter, your story is very cool :3 I really like Reina :
Stephanie Horan chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
I really like this chapter! Maybe Eleanor's mad at Louis for pinching Re's butt, hm? (: I'll just have to wait and see then, haha.
mariposablossom chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Aha! I knew something was going to be up with Eleanor soon. Poor girl, I'd be jealous too if my boyfriend was getting close to a girl who he'd met after me so I can't blame her.

This was a random chapter but I liked it. The gym, pfft, noone ever thinks of that.

Anywho, good luck with your story!
Stephanie Horan chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
I really loved this chapter! Wasn't so crazy about the last one but this made up for it, I really liked it (: Can't wait to see what they do about Zayn.
mariposablossom chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Awww, I think this was one of my favorite chapters so far. Lou is so adorable, he reminds me of my best guy friends (except he's extrememly good-looking and has a fantastic singing voice).

Ohoho, what /are/ the girls planning for Zayn? Poor guy. And now LouLou wants to help, oh the terror!

Anywho, loved the chapter and good luck with your story!
mariposablossom chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Pfft, I'd so want Louis to be best guy friend, too. Love the chapter, it's pretty cool how you incorporated her singing abilites. Youtube covers, that's a new one. Way to take an already used idea and give it your own spin! (I mean that as a good thing, really.)

Hmmm, what /is/ Liam going to come up with?

Anywho, good luck with your story!

P.S. I wonder if Elle is /really/ okay with Reina and LouLou's deepening friendship?
Stephanie Horan chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Yes, you're doing a great job at it! Oh, hm. Well, I'm not really a writer, just a reader.. but if you want a suggestion, ehm, perhaps Eleanor can see that Louis and Reina are getting so close and talking about each other all the time, and she starts to get extremely jealous of their relationship. Haha, that's all I got really. To be honest, I wasn't too thrilled with Chapter 5 as much as the other chapters.. Maybe cause I just read a fanfic with the same idea, she's a good singer as well, yadayadayada, but keep going, let's see where this goes (:
Ellen-T1D chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I love this story! update soon please :) x
Stephanie Horan chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I love your story! You really capture the boy's actual personalities well, and I like what you did in this chapter with the 1d girlfriends bonding, it was nice. Please keep updating!