Reviews for Tales of Symphonia: Wonder Edition
azure blue espeon chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Ahh.. Am I the only one who noticed this.. But. When Lloyd was reaching out to feel Adams temp. Doesn't he have gloves on? So rendering him unable to actually feel his temp.

And on another note, when I was reading this, the whole time I had the song "If you were gay" tales of symphonia one. Watch it. Its somewhat amusing.
SmashQueen chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
Since I can't think of a way to smoothly transition my thoughts I'll just bullet them.

* Having Lloyd's Exsphere mount itch every time a there is a choice for him to make like in the game is a good explanation for why he would always grab it in ToS. It justifies his habitual action and I like it.

* Is there a pairing going on with Adam and Lloyd or is that just an effect Adam has on people? I'm leaning towards the latter given everything else that's happened. Guess only time will tell.
SmashQueen chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Definitely one of the more interesting ToS fanfics that I've read and with the Wonder Chef, too. He not only has a proper name but flaws, abilities that don't overpower him, and quite a few mysteries surrounding him. Nicely done. I'm curious how Adam's presence will change things as the adventure continues.
azure blue espeon chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
Hmm.. Nice chapter.
azure blue espeon chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
You could have Kratos start off th enext part. You know, brooding on what Lloyd said about his dad, incidentally him.
I 3 Pie chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
Wow, this story is so freaking awesome so far. You gotta continue! I NEED to know what happens after he passes out! Please Please PLEASE update soon!

-I 3 Pie!

*can u please update your other story "Paradox Lost" soon as well? I love your stories so much and I can't wait to see what happens in the other story too! Thanks!
azure blue espeon chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
aww Thats so cute! Little wonder Chef. Oh yeah, its bad that he's passed out too.

Yeah notice how the first thing I say is "Thats so cute"
redrovaredrova chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Yay! More to stalk- I mean follow you with!
azure blue espeon chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
Darnnn. Your'e updating faasstt. I can barely keep up.
azure blue espeon chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
You know what, I was kinda hesitant on reading this at first but I really like it. Its a really good story.
acekanigirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
yay! lurker is happy! subscribing now and waiting for futre updates. I love all your ToS stuff, especially wonder chef, and love the idea of him joining the party.

You've got this lurker hooked, now just keep up with this and netherworld nightmare to reel me in (though I'm starting to feel like a fish in Triet)!

Don' forget to have fun and keep writing,

ace