Reviews for Kim Possible: Clean Slate
Wow, are pregnant women really THAT bad?
I sense impending alien conspiracies...
scifijoe chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
One thing, you need to do a sequel because you let us hanging on Kim's pregnancy. We need to know how many kits she gave birth to. Pleassssseeeeeeeeeeee.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
The need for sleep is evil. A necessary evil, but evil all the same. Anyways, this was good and fun. Thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Dragonman109 chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
Will their be a sequel to this story when you've got a chance?.
Orionslave chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
Well...if its not the end,I would love 1 more installment to wrap more things up :) Excellent story! Kudos
scifijoe chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
We need more, more. We need a sequel. Please.
scifijoe chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
Let's see, Kim, Shego and Yori possessive? About their significant other, clothes and friends.
YOU BETTER Believe it. The only difference between Kim and the others is: Kim will not Kill.
scifijoe chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
Well, a least the cravings are not for Nacos. Murphy's Rule of Combat: 'The more secured the party is, the more party crashers show up'.
scifijoe chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
The tweebs, cute, smart and the most dangerous twins in the galaxy. Kim just can't have normal pregnancy. It would be too boring...
I like this story.
Rain Addict CM chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Lol fun story.
only-looking chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
This was a really fun sequel. Ron's really stepping up now - buffoon no more, but still the same Ron. And poor Drakken, trying so hard in his usual inept way to get - parental rights? Only he would think of that. The bits with him getting sent to the Supreme Court and trying to take down Team Go were priceless.

It was kind of a sudden ending, though. I was hoping to see more of the final confrontation. You could definitely do a sequel to this one, too. Hint, hint.
only-looking chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Kim Possible, Ruler Of the Galaxy. Has a nice ring to it.
DarXe chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
Liked this one too. Very interesting.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
You know, I just realized, you need to finish this with another sequel, cause you left a lot of threads hanging. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.