Reviews for Naruto Hunter of the new Frontier
wazz chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
so far all of your stories that i've read are awesome but just a bit to rushed and way to short
Demonicpain10 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This story has promis so far, you just need to update it, cause out of that bit I cant tell much.
Ofunu chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
You don't like to use your brain too much, do you?

Naruto:"Hey, I'm the guy who disappeared five years ago, I came back to create a school for hunter, by the way, I will be unleashing monsters more dangerous than the bijuus right here in your village"

Hiruzen: "Sure thing go ahead"

Really? Logic escapes your mind it seems.
EndGame666 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
While it is an interesting idea,(comma) it progresses way too fast.(period) Things should be more intense such as with the reintroduction of Naruto to the villiage.(period) The fact that stragers just appeared out of no where so close to the leader of the villiage,(comma) even if he is the strongest,(comma) should have put a bunch of trainded assasins on edge and increased hostilites until they knew what was going on.(period) Add on to that that Naruto threatened Hiruzen and possibly the whole villiage without someone reacting,(comma) but also has no problem answering any and all questions,(comma) is willing to display his abilities to people who hate him,(comma) and goes back to calling Hiruzen "Old Man" the american term of affection he used despite saying other wise and being denied his fater's stuff.(period)

You notice all of the commas(,) and periods.I used? That is what your fic sorely lacks and makes it so I actualy get a headacke reading it.(period)

Will you please stop changing your name? While I greatly enjoy many of the ideas you have for your fics,(comma) the lack of proper editing makes every thing run together and makes it difficult to read.(period) Knowing who is writing at least gives me warning or lets me skip it all together.(period) That probably sounds unnessesrily harsh,(comma) but as I said I actualy get headackes from trying to pick it apart.(period)
Crimson Shikyo chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Awesome story! I like how you made naruto, but the way the plot advances is kind of fast and too much by the book. That is what I think, update daily though! This is one of a few MH/naruto cross when he returns to he elemental nations.
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Good chapterI like it I think you should add Naomi into Naruto harem update soon
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
hey again! another great chapter though i wish it was longer but anyway pm me
BattleCharger chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Nice Chapter! Especially nice on how you made Tora the queen of all the felyne's! NICE (Y)

And good battle scene... a little too quick but good... and the UCHIHA! HAH! YEAH! HAVE SOME ANIMAL RAPE HIM AND THEN KILL HIM.. LOL!...

Lookig forward to future chapters!
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
interesting,but you need to type clearer..The characters speech is a tad...slurry.
The wolf god Fenrir chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
It's good but could be a bit longer
Deathwatch Razgriz chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Intresting. Not really my thing. I might or might not continue reading but intresting idea none the less.
BattleCharger chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is a good start! I enjoy the fact that you used Naomi as a name for Kushina's daughter... HEHEHE But its okay.. I dont mind.. the name doesnt belong to me anyways... XD

I just want to say that you progressed the story too quick, though I really do enjoy this, I think that there should be more... 'intense' scenes between Naruto and the group of Jounin and the Hokage... and who in the Academy would like to be Hunters? Not Sasuke! PLease! I hate the idea of seeing him all powerful and not bashed... Dont like his attitude in the anime... but anyways, its a good start and cant wait for more! If you need any ideas or help for the story, PM me and I'll see what I can do BRO! XDD

For the Harem, I suggest - Fem. Kyuubi, Tsume and Hana, Anko, Samui, Fuu, Shizuka, and... maybe more but I'll tell you later...
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
yo! its been a while. for the harem i suggest female kyuubi, hana, female haku, anko, and if it won't mess with the plot female Itachi. pm me