Reviews for A Tale of the Tallest
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Oh, NO . . .
IpQ chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
this is cool. great chappie! bye! and no im not a prep.
IpQ chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
hey, my name is sam. you cant just go and steal someones name! anyway, i like your story. i will keep reviewing.
Karianua Lightwood chapter 2 . 8/19/2002
oh, boy. Why do I get the feeling all that training is gonna go flying out the window. *makes a whooshing moice to demonstrate her point* this is really good. from now on, I'm not gonna use any capitalization or periods, so HA! it's just gonna be one really looooooong runon sentence, this one's going in my favs too! WOW! you have TWo stories in my favs, doncha just feel so happy with wild joyness juice overflowing and exploding your brain? yeah...write more! It's really good

:)}}}}}}} tha many chinned smiley face :)
Nikki13 chapter 2 . 7/23/2002
GAH! TOO FUNNY! XD! I love it! Can't wait to see what happens! Lol... for some reason, I expect Mole to have a voice like the endlish Babadi (DBZ), but not so raspy...o.O or like yoda, but not as wierd... something like that... Add more! _
Topazina chapter 2 . 6/8/2002
Muahaha, this is so adorable! I'm loving it, keep it up! It's always so interesting to see other's theories on the background of Irk. Yay, you! D
Omelettes chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
It's wonderful! Absoloutly wonderful! Keep going!
Invader Zia chapter 2 . 5/13/2002
So far, I really like this story. Keep up the good work! -
Devilish Kurumi chapter 2 . 5/8/2002
*holds out hands* Okay, let's take bets! How many guess that Red's gonna screw up? And how many gents and ladies think it's gonna be Purple to mess up?
KidHime chapter 2 . 5/7/2002
WRITE MORE! I WAS AMUSED!
idiot-fangirl chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
This is a cool story! It seems to me like most Tallest stories are slash, so this is cool! Boxers and corsets, imagine how hot they looked... ::goes into dream:: well, i'm done! great job!
Purple's Right Hand Girl chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
Purple: That was cool...

Red: Though I wouldn't haven been ordered around by a short thing...

PRHG: *still laughing* PIIIIIIIINK!

Red: *grumbles*
Sara Harmony chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
I liked it! Are you gonna do more, or are you ...kinda stuck like me?
Invader Sam chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I'm glad u like. I don't have time to writ emore now - gotta go to work! But I'll get back to writning probably by this evening! I'm glad you like it! I've been amusing myself this morning by drawing Red & Purple in their boxers & corsets..._
Kid chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
I HEART THIS! IAM AMUSED!