Reviews for Jaga's Address To Thundera
Felidae1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Intriguing. Unsettling. Amazing. I could actually hear Jaga's calm, collected voice, full of worry, concern, reassurance and hope. The offical, almost detached choice of words along with the unquestioned authority of Jaga gives this address a very realistic feeling. IMHO, this ficlet could be a deleted scene from the original series, one might not tell the difference.

Felidae
Hyena Cub chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
That was just creepy, and well said. I enjoyed it! Very official sounding, and I liked the touched of blocking non government email, and the martial law, and all those such details. The only critisisms and/or suggestions I might offer are: perhaps a word or phrase other than "email"? Obviously we know what that means, but perhaps on another planet, it mgiht be called something else? Also the end seems a bit business-letter-ish. Perhaps "the gods be with you" or something simialr might have fit the grim, ort of urgent feel of the rest of the story. But again I say, good job!
Cataluna47 chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
I really liked it! The idea behind it was a very intriguing one and you carried it out very well.
AJ Angel chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I think you've pretty much pinpointed what he would have said