Reviews for Zim - Disney World MADNESS!!
Mighty ANT chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
haha membrane got angry
Two-twisted-girls chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Bwahahahahaha XD great story! please update soon :)
abandonedaccount6132011 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
!MWA HA HA HA HA HA! oh man...i think i was hyperventilating! poor Zim-Zim (and yes, that is my pet name for Zim! isn't that loopy? DON'T COPY IT! I MIGHT USE IT IN A FIC I MIGHT WRITE IN THE DISTAMT FUTURE!) woah, that was weird. but, back to reality!

my alter-ego RPOP:(thinking) what's that?

yes, poor Zim. i think that he reacted to Disney World the exact way i think i would react if i ever go there!(and thank PIE i haven't!)i like pie. ARGH! *beats back alter-ego* Leave me alone! i'm trying to be rational!

RPOP: ow, ow, OW!

thank you for taking the time to read this weird thing!

PS: don't reply to this please! i already know i am weird and this comment was a total waste of time and space! RPOP signing off!
Nights In The City chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
heehee-

i can't wait for the next chapter.
Invader Frost chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
THIS IS FUNNY! YAY!

Zim: *sulk*

Shaddup, yew... Well, anyways, this is great! Keep up the good work!
Raan chapter 3 . 7/24/2002
I'm surprised that zim wasn't the exact same way after the small world ride as he was in The Nightmare Begins.. a state of near unconciousness, with a lot of drool coming out of his mouth.
Nikki13 chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
Gah! That's hillarious! When I read what Prof Membrane was wearing I was face on the floor and I laughed for like 5 minutes straight XD! ADD ADD ADD! I'm dying to find out what happens in the happy-ness land!
Purple's Right Hand Girl chapter 2 . 5/14/2002
PRHG: I wonder what's in the egg?

Purple: HUEVOS RANCHEROS!

Red: SCRAMBLED EGGS!

PRHG: ...I don't think that it has that in there guys.
genral guy chapter 3 . 5/5/2002
its great so far your a great wrighter

I cant wait untill the next capters.
Tak chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Very cute! Do more! The moose commands you! _
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
How wrote this fic,your grandmother
Spectra chapter 3 . 5/5/2002
This is SOOOO hilarious! LOL I LUV dis fic I can't wait to read more of it's magical, doomy goodness.
Kid chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
IM VERY AMUSED!
DarkRenamon chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
hm...good yes, but a bit out of character, especially Gaz...she would beat the shit out of any stupid costumed Disney character that got too close lol
SwEeTiNsAnItY chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
*LOL* Fun fun! Wish I thought of it! I can't wait 'til you get the other chapters up, it's really cute!