Reviews for Fender Bent
IKP chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
So cute! As an Ohioan I'll say I hate living in a swing state. Dreading 2016 already. It's enough to drive anyone to madness regardless of party lines.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
It was... Entertaining... and Refreshing.

I kinda wasn't expected that... but this definitely Cute and Lovable ! :)
OutToGarden chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Woo fellow NC resident right here! Happy to see my state getting some love. I live in probably the most liberal city in the whole state (I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about) and it's quite fun. This was a really adorable story! I loved Alfred and Arthur's characterizations. It was nice to see that you kept them exactly as grumpy and as obliviously cheerful as they are meant to be, since so many writers tone it done.
J. Caterwaul chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I truly love this story because first off, you made Alfred a journalist and a Georgetown grad. Even though he acts goofy, you made him quite the intellect and I thank you for that. Time and time again I come across the opposite.

Also love the political part in there. I like domestic politics too. You are lucky to be in North Carolina. California does not get to see the whole picture of political campaigns.

I just love the way you wrote these two. Thank you so much for the great read!
Samtastic Love chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
ASDLKJFQOEWIFJA! This is amazing! I have no idea how it doesn't have more reviews!

You've got yourself a fan!
FireInTheIris chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Loved the story. You managed to pull off a romantic comedy without getting too sappy and I just love it. I think my favorite part is when Alfred takes Arthur to court just to see him again. Excuse me while I go check for fluff cavities. XD

On another note, fellow North Carolinian here and I'm just so happy that we were mentioned. No one remembers North Carolina. It makes me sad.
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
So much fluff! Fangirling madly right nao! 3
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
AHAHAHAHA I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE WHEN I SAW THE TITLE. HAHAHAHAHA STILL LAUGHING ABOUT IT.

Also. Yes. Your journalist!Georgetown!Mustang-driving!Alfred is sexy. Damn.
yoong chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is romantically priceless. XD And yay! Score for Arthur flipping the bird at Francis!
Laced With Acid chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was a wonderful read! So funny and adorable!

Oh gosh, I've been fender bent before on the road as well, though not by a hot British guy ;( Al just has all the luck, doesn't he?

Well, happy belated Thanksgiving to you, hope your holiday went swimmingly :)
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is beautiful!

I love how... lax Alfred is over the matter, so like him to be forgiving!

AND! Alfred's beautiful jealousy over Francis hitting on Arthur, just.. wow. I love it when Alfred becomes a tad possessive over Arthur! :DDD

The beautiful reunion of these two foolish men is just funny! :DDDD Alfred is just as desperate as Arthur, if not more!

I AM EXCITED FOR YOUR NEXT EPIC FIC. YAYYYY I'm so glad you're writing for the English community! :DDDDDDD
S.H chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That was beautiful. Short and sweet. I loved it. Usually, love at first sight scenarios end up kinda rushed and cheesy but this one was just perfect. I can only say this so many times, but I love your Alfred and Arthur and the way they interact. I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving. I look forward to reading your future works.
annabluh chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Lol same deal in Texas. Big cities like Austin, Dallas, and fort worth and the like generally have a more liberal population than in smaller towns. I was grinning like a maniac all while read this. So cute! I got confused when you mentioned his ex and them francis popped in as a stranger. I assumed that Francis was his ex. Very good story, cannot wait till you post your next one!
pluckthefruit chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
BAHA! That was fun! And cute! And Alfred is a disgusting slob but I love him anyways! :D Great job! I always love your stories :)
Renuki chapter 1 . 11/25/2011