Reviews for Amaranth
4573964 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
"Byakuya wanted to go to the past. Pick the flower that was Hisana and live again." - Holy shit... this is amazing. I was speechless reading through this and genuinely thought my eyes were going to fall out of their sockets. This is an insanely good AU. I'm going to be selfish and say I wish there was more, but this is ingenious in and of itself. So seamlessly fascinating. I love this mad genius version of Byakuya with all his scientific scrawlings, his caffeine addiction, and trauma-driven insomnia. *Detective* Yoruichi? That is awesome.
"The kid had amazing eyebrows but was a bit dim." - ...also, that may be the best broad description of Renji there is.
shiroiruki chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Interesting writing, with science, or should I say, physic? I liked the humor you have sprinkled. And the theme you have chosen is very well done, as well as the manner you chose to end your writing.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
escreva mais, adorei, abraços
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
byakuya and rukia? did i saw right... it's a hetero? oooh, instant fave. what is up with the smiling einstein?
Abandonedduck chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I would dread having Byakuya as a professor. And I feel just a bit sorry for Renji. His eyebrows are amazing.

Although it concluded well, this would be lovely if it continued (I want to know what happens— and more of his theories).
MangKulas chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
It was funny in the first reading. Heart-breaking in the second. Even if its an alternate universe, i liked the parallels much.
Kleiomuse chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Thank you for my gift fic! i really find the Renji reference funny. Teehee. I added the last paragraph, just coz it seems too hisana-centric otherwise. I love the coldness and in-character byakuya, how he becomes obsessed initially, and how the change in his life with rukia's entry is implied in a subtle kubo-esque. And have i mentioned how much i love the amaranth line?