Reviews for You're Not Alone
magneta chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
This was really really good, you wrote this very well. I would love to see this happen on the show,Show that maybe Sally isn't that cold. I never liked her, but I did here very much. Very good job.
shejams chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Aww!
I loved it!
Very believable, too.
Puggle chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Great story
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Love that too. Fantastic art, and really captures the piece.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Love it. I like how you don't demonize Sally like everyone else does. I don't think she wants anyone to die, or is truly hateful. She just tries to stand up for herself and what she thinks is right. Thanks for that. Great job!
Wonderlander123 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I think you should have continued with another chapter on the hospital with John but other than that good story
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Well done. I really like Donavan's character. She is one that with just a little nudge, she can be a good person or totally evil. I like what you have done with her in this tale.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Aww, cute!
doctorjay chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Well-written and in character.
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Incredible! I loved it! It was absolutely amazing!
shadowfireflame chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
-Sherlock goes to push himself into a sitting position and is startled when his arms don't respond. He tries again, exerting more force, but a wash of pain steals his breath and stops his movement. -

I love this moment so much because it shows really well that Sherlock doesn’t realize how badly he’s hurt yet; he still thinks he can sit up and get on with things. I’m so touched that when he finally realizes that he could die, the first thing he thinks of is John and how John would react and how Sherlock must fight to stay alive for John.

Really excellent hurt/comfort between these two, which is great to see.

Also, I love that picture! Wow!
oakleaf chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wonderful writing. You capture the characters well.
Awesome work, well done!