Reviews for Something I Should Tell You
sad :'(
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
LOL! Poor Teddy!
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I just love the little anecdotes hidden within your stories. Was that a twilight reference I caught in there? The book, that is. Also, the reference to Tonks and Remus having a large age gap was so appropriate for this pairing! An excellent pick up!

I sort of feel sorry for Teddy - he was fairly sweet (however rash), and Lily was sort of cruel about it. Not that it really matters, however, because we all have our little head-canon and stick to it goddamn it ;)

The dialogue was great, pretty fast paced which kept me intruiged the whole way through. I think this was a definite bonus. However, I'd be lying if I didn't admit the little references to actual canon were my favourite part!
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Haha. She's got spunk, that one! ;) good job!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
LOL, I love this.

Teddy's acting like an idiot and confessing his pedophile love for Lily and she's just like "GTFO so I can read my book, kthanx."

And then she slaps him, which is also perf.

This whole one-shot/drabble thing was perf, just like all your bloody stories.

Gah, like I said earlier, just give me a tiny box of your talent and I shall be happy. You know you want to.(;

Anyway, - applause - good job.

Remember when you hated next-gen? And now you've written, like, four or five for my challenge? I feel totally special for making you not hate them as much.

YAY ME!

I'm tired and rambling, so I shall leave now.

- waves -

SEE YA LATER, GAMMA!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
In my head canon Lily and Teddy are together and Rose and Scorpius are together. Although Lily and Scorp dated very briefly. XP ah well. Still nice even if I completely disagree with it. XD